Thursday weigh in... Nov 18th

lunyma

I have lost 2 of 5 lbs that I gained from our cruise. I expect the rest should come off fairly easily. I'm back to the gym and following my WOE. The important thing is to be on the downswing with Thanksgiving next week. I really want to enjoy that day so I just don't want it to be an excuse to gain another 5 lbs over the holiday. That wouldn't be good. These boards have really helped me alot to keep on track. I think someone in an earlier post compared it to going to WW meetings or something like that. I agree. The motivation and sharing of ups and downs and recipes is a big help. I can't often spend time writing a long message but what I read is a big help. I will keep throwing my messages in there but let me just say congrats to all the losers and for everyone else, keep coming back. IT HELPS!!!

Hi all,

Pam, Your going in the right direction and as the stress gets to be less it will move down faster. How are you holding up? Are all the siblings still alive?

Glad to report down 1 this week and still hoping for a loss next week and the following after the holiday.

Skinny vibes being sent to all that follow!

I was just thinking how next week's weigh-in will be on Thanksgiving Day! At least we weigh-in before we eat and have a week to get down again!! :D

I have a big milestone to report to my loser friends.....I'm down 50 lbs. as of Tuesday!!! :D

I started my WOE (low carb) on Feb. 2nd and going to Curves a week later. To anyone that has alot to lose, hang in there it is possible to do and so worth the wait. I can't tell you how good I feel. I know finding these boards have helped me. THANKS!!

Take care and have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING everyone!
Ginny :)

Good morning all:

As everyone else has said before. I doubt whether I could have continued to be as successful without the support of these boards. I can report a loss of four and a half pounds this week. Two were the water weight I was holding from last week. I almost don't believe it myself. Total loss now of 25 pounds.

Janette:p

Happy to report that I'm down 2 pounds this week! (Total of 33.5 so far)

Since I've been sick for the past 3 weeks, I haven't been able to get much exercise in, but I've continued to eat right and drink my water. Now that I'm on antibiotics, I hope I'm feeling better soon and I'll be up to exercising! I should start to see some better losses soon. Last few weeks have been a little slow.

Congrats to all you losers! I'm glad too that we weigh in ON Thanksgiving... gives us a whole week to un-do any damage we did on that day. I'm hoping for nice weather that day so that I can go out for a walk after dinner!

Good Morning,

I have to report I gained 2 lbs. I've been eating like it's Thanksgiving already. I don't know what came over this past week but I've got to get over it and get back on track. I had lost 4 lbs. and was feeling really good, I'm really disappointed in myself this week.

Hopefully I'll have the 2lbs. gone next Thursday.

I think I stayed the same? I am not sure because last Thursday I weighed myself in the morning after my workout and today my workout is at 6:30 and I weighed myself after lunch? Anyhow, weighed in at 154 after lunch, so maybe I am actually at about 153...not bad, but not moving as quickly as I would like!!!

[font=Times New Roman][size=3]You’re on the way Pam and in the right direction. At least it is not going up. Same with you Doone. Congratulations Donna. Shelia, I’m sure the exercise will really help. It seems to be the only thing that helps me anymore. Beth, I weigh almost every day so I probably never miss a weigh-in. Ha! Good going on the weight loss.[/size][/font]

[size=3][font=Times New Roman] [/font][/size]

[font=Times New Roman][size=3]Ginny that is wonderful losing 50 lbs since February. You really stuck to it. I started in March and lost 28. It got really hard during the summer so I’m beginning a new start for the next 25 lbs. MrsSparticus good going on the 2.6 pound weight loss. Keep it up. [/size][/font]

[font=Times New Roman][size=3]Janette, that is wonderful losing 4.5 lbs this week. You are doing so good. I’m sure you feel so much better. Jean, Donna, congratulations on the weight loss. Keep it up everyone. Janet[/size][/font]

Archived