Checking your on-board account on the TV

Rosco722

Does anyone know if you can check your on-board account on the tv, like you can do in hotels? Sometimes the lines at the desk are soooo long with people just waiting to get a print-out of their account.

Sorry No, Princess does not offer this on any of their ships. And my understanding is they have no plans to impliment it in the near future.

If you could check your account on the TV it would be too easy to see how much you've been overspending and people would cut back :-)
I doubt that's the reason since it's so easy to go and get a printout (which I prefer) but more likely, it's an expensive system to implement (and prone to errors from what I hear) and there's little demand or few requests for it. Why spend money on something people don't say they want?

I very rarely encounter lines at the Pursar's Desk so it's very quick and easy to get a printout. Then you have something in hand to refer to if you have any questions. I do like HAL's system whereby a printout of your onboard account is sent to your cabin the day before disembarkation so that if you have questions, you can take care of them then.

I was just joking... I didn't really think that, hence the smiley.

I doubt that's the reason since it's so easy to go and get a printout (which I prefer) but more likely, it's an expensive system to implement (and prone to errors from what I hear) and there's little demand or few requests for it. Why spend money on something people don't say they want?

I very rarely encounter lines at the Pursar's Desk so it's very quick and easy to get a printout. Then you have something in hand to refer to if you have any questions. I do like HAL's system whereby a printout of your onboard account is sent to your cabin the day before disembarkation so that if you have questions, you can take care of them then.

Archived