Bring Back the Fruit Punch!!!!!!!!!

mjl1960

I think people should start letting Carnival know how they feel about the fruit punch being discontinued. It is one of the main staples of going to a tropical place...who do they think they are not having it? I would rather see the lobster done away with than I would the fruit punch.:eek:

How do you feel about this?

I think people should start letting Carnival know how they feel about the fruit punch being discontinued. It is one of the main staples of going to a tropical place...who do they think they are not having it? I would rather see the lobster done away with than I would the fruit punch.:eek:

I certainly DON'T agree about rather having fruit punch than lobster. For a couple of bucks, I can drink Kool Aide punch 'til it comes out of my ears - it's gonna cost me $25 to get a lobster tail!:eek:

I loved the fruit punch and not just because you can add a little rum to it. HA! It was a nice alternative to soda or the lemonade that sometimes can be too bitter or too sweet. The ice tea is decent if you add sugar. My kids will miss the fruit punch on this upcoming cruise. Maybe Carnival will bring it back by our April Valor cruise.

My understanding was they were supposed to just be changing suppliers. Well, they have had plenty of time to do that. It is time to bring it back, otherwise my cruise to Alaska next year will probably be with another cruise line.

A choice between lobster and fruit punch is like the choice between a much-loved and cherished child and the poor relation pushed off upon you by a destitute relative in a Victorian novel who is destined to die in a carriage accident; in short, a no-brainer.

My understanding was they were supposed to just be changing suppliers. Well, they have had plenty of time to do that. It is time to bring it back, otherwise my cruise to Alaska next year will probably be with another cruise line.

I'm being completely serious and not making fun of you in the least, but you would seriously choose another cruise line because it offers fruit punch? Wow, man. You must really love your punch.

You would?

I'm being completely serious and not making fun of you in the least, but you would seriously choose another cruise line because it offers fruit punch? Wow, man. You must really love your punch.

No....but don't tell carnival...:p My problem is I have nothing to mix my rum with that I like now that they don't have punch. I liked that because gave a tropical flair to the drink...now there is nothing that I like.

Can't blame Carnival for doing away with the fruit punch, just another cut where they can make money! Kids loved the fruit punch, now more reason to buy the soda card and now the adults don't have it either to mix with their drinks so u buy buy buy other drinks, Never call carnival dumb when it comes to cutting back saving money and making more money of us dumb cruisers.

How would Carnival feel when I told them to bring back the punch so I can mix my smuggled rum with it?? :D

Don't know but you don't have a bad idea there. Can't hurt to add a little fire water to the mix

Certainly couldn't hurt!;)

I second this. I would be willing to lose the lobster and the shrimp and the sushi for fruit punch. Hell do away with the free drinks at the captains party, but bring back the fruit punch. Long live the fruit punch. Especially in the carribean.

I will miss the fruit punch, but wouldnt give up my lobster, I can bring my own fruit punch on board, which I plan to do, it tastes wonderful with a little lemonade splashed on top to cut the sweetness and some rum or orange vodka mixed it. Great livation in between the many DOD's.

No....but don't tell carnival...:p My problem is I have nothing to mix my rum with that I like now that they don't have punch. I liked that because gave a tropical flair to the drink...now there is nothing that I like.

Hmmmmm...

One wonders if this might one reason why it was removed????

Archived