Gentle reminder of our CC posting guidelines

Host Dan

Hello all,

It is apparent to me that there is a need to review the guidelines of CruiseCritic. Here is the link- http://www.cruisecritic.com/community/guide.cfm

Please note that mentioning specific TA's or specific TA companies are NOT allowed, and will those posts will be pulled. This INCLUDES those members that try to skirt the guidelines by posting such TA references by spelling out a company using full words including "dot com", and encouraging members to google specific key words to "find" a company or TA.

Also note the section of the guidelines that deal with harrassment, flaming and trolls. Hurtful remarks, name calling, and rude posts to another member is also prohibited.

Please also note this direct quote from the guidelines themselves:

Cruise Critic is a privately-owned Company and your participation within our Community is a privilege, not a right. Management reserves the right to take action against any member who is deemed to be devoted purely to disruption or consistently violates our Community Guidelines. This action will result in the complete banning of your username, e-mail address and IP address. All decisions regarding removal of posting privileges are made on a case-by-case basis, and shall remain final.

As a volunteer "host" (moderator) of the 5 luxury line boards, I have limited time to weed out disruptive, and inappropriate posts. I will when I can, to keep the thread going, but if it goes too far, and will take up too much of my time, it is decided that the thread be removed.

Host Dan

Archived