What juices are available on Inspiration?

gr82cu2

Does anyone know or remember what fruit juices are available on the Inspiration? I think I remember someone saying passion fruit juice was available, which I love. Can anyone confirm this or tell me what is available?

Well, it depends.

In the buffet area they usually have lemonade and iced tea (from concentrate) in the mix machines. I believe they also have OJ in the mornings, but I usually go to the main dining room for breakfast. In there they usually have OJ, apple, and grapefruit juices.

Also, if you want to pay extra you can get several different types of real juice from the bars. Its whatever they use for the fruity booze drinks. If you buy the unlimited soda card it also includes the juice from the bars.

Well, it depends.

In the buffet area they usually have lemonade and iced tea (from concentrate) in the mix machines. I believe they also have OJ in the mornings, but I usually go to the main dining room for breakfast. In there they usually have OJ, apple, and grapefruit juices.

Also, if you want to pay extra you can get several different types of real juice from the bars. Its whatever they use for the fruity booze drinks. If you buy the unlimited soda card it also includes the juice from the bars.

Dining room also has pineapple and tomato. Take a mug with you to breakfast and ask it they will put some in it to go!

They'll have the passion fruit/guava juice in the mornings (along with OJ) but not throughout the day. By lunch, you have iced tea and lemonade. This is on the Lido in the dispensers. We've never had breakfast in the dining room. We're too slow to move in the mornings! LOL

Well, it depends.

Really? That's good to know, thanks!

They'll have the passion fruit/guava juice in the mornings (along with OJ) but not throughout the day. By lunch, you have iced tea and lemonade. This is on the Lido in the dispensers. We've never had breakfast in the dining room. We're too slow to move in the mornings! LOL

Hehehe, I'm right there with ya on being slow in the mornings and I'm not a big breakfast person but my DH is. Thanks for letting me know about the juices, I appreciate it.

Oh! BTW, I just read your review with pictures. It was very good!

Hehehe, I'm right there with ya on being slow in the mornings and I'm not a big breakfast person but my DH is. Thanks for letting me know about the juices, I appreciate it.

Oh! BTW, I just read your review with pictures. It was very good!

Thanks!

I don't know why I'm so slow in the mornings. I know it's bad for my metabolism, but I rarely eat breakfast even if I'm coherent enough to eat.

I hope you have a great time, despite your hubby dragging you out for breakfast! LOL

Archived