Amenity Value Package?

JJPacer

I am not sure what this is. The TA says it's something the TA agent gives it's customers.. TA is giving $300.00 of APV to be used like on board credit. Also, $300.00 on board credit per cabin and pre-paiud gratutites pp. are given from the cruise line. I'm skeptical, because things that are too good to be true, usually are. Has this happened to you. Can you explain it to me? Thanks.

Im surprised they said that RCL is giving $300 OBC AND prepaid gratuities. You must have to book a suite to get that?

The OP also posted this on the Azamara threads, so I think that must be the line s/he is sailing. They did offer that when we booked our Quest cruise last year.:)

Azamara is offering up to a $300 OBC and prepaid gratuities on select sailings. As for the "Amenity Value Package", I'm quite certain it's just an onboard credit like many TA's offer. Apparently they just felt like giving it a fancy name. I've got me some "Deluxe Super-Duper Bonus Bucks" for my next cruise. Sounds awesome.

Archived