Pride ? - Cat 4F with sofa

nc020594

We are booked on the Pride 4/11/09 and just wondering if anyone has pics of the layout with the twin/king + one upper + pull out sofa. I have been looking but I can't seen to locate a picture with the above layout. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks to all who post on this site. I have learned a great deal and look forward to many more great tips and advice in the future.

I dont have a pic, but it seems a lot of folks are using the term "pull out sofa" when the only sofa's are "convertible sofas". i.e. they take the pillow off the back and the coverlet and make it up as a bed, it doesnt pull out like your pull out home sofas.

Oh its the old 5As with the french doors, sorry, yes they do show they have the convertible sofa.

It is what used to be considered a 5A. I booked one myself in 2 weeks. Yay

Layout will look like this but instead of a balcony, there will be a door that opens to outside but there will be a railing there to keep you from going out there. Lifeboats will be directly in front of you blocking your view unless you have a cabin that is between life boats. I selected my room which a quad cabin between lifeboats so I'll be able to see out.

929669218_Quadcabin.jpg.46ed612f89f8e12f713264d36544ee80.jpg

Archived