Sail7Seas ~ More on Virgin Islands Sailaway

HeatherInFlorida

Sail, I'm not sure if you saw I had posted pictures from our cruise. I wanted to be sure you take a look because there are several of our Sailaway tour on Tortola and it might give you a better feel about that tour.

I'm always hesitant to post personal messages, but it's the only method I have to let you know and I was sure you'd be interested.

If you didn't see the thread, here's the link again: Webshots Community - heatherinflorida's Photo Home Page

Wow, what wonderful pictures. I'm looking even more now to our cruise next year, when we will see Tortola first hand. Those pictures of the sunset were awesome.

Thank you much, Boards! I actually impressed myself! You can't go wrong with such a subject. When you sail out of Tortola, you must be on the port side to see that. Also, we had most amazing weather that night because we were sailing into a low pressure system so obviously it won't always be quite like that. Still awesome, though!:)

Heather.....THEY'RE GREAT!!!

Thank you so much for all your efforts. What gorgeous pics. What a treat to view them all. That was really very generous of you.

We will definitely be taking that excurion.....it looks heavenly.

Sail, I'm so glad you enjoyed them ... I really think you'll enjoy the excursion and please let me know!!!

Thank you everyone else, too, for your compliments! It was a lot more work to upload and label them all than to take them; so I'll just be happy if tons of people can see them and be reminded or their own cruises or dream of their next one.

After all, even when some of us may disagree about this or that little thing, in the end the reason we're on this site is because we all love to cruise and no matter what vacation you take, you can only see this amazing beauty from the deck of a ship:) .

Heather,

"After all, even when some of us may disagree about this or that little thing, in the end the reason we're on this site is because we all love to cruise and no matter what vacation you take, you can only see this amazing beauty from the deck of a ship:) ."

You are so right and you have put it so clearly. Thanks for sharing with us your beautiful photos, I hope they bring back to you all the wonderful memories of your cruise.

Jennie.

Believe me, KK, if I didn't take all the pictures we would have none at all. DH can't be bothered either. It's great now with the digital because I took 300 pics and erased at least 100. I just love having the memories. But as a result there's few shots of me (which is just as well;) ). When I leave this earth, the only pictures left will be those taken before I was 40. And that's a good thing.:o. That's how I want to be remembered.

But I have an album of every vacation we've ever been on. The shelves they strain will break through one day, but there's nothing like going to them on a rainy Sunday afternoon and remembering. Such wonderful memories. It gives the later years meaning.

I find I take alot of pictures now that digitals are so easy and the storage is so great! I download them on my computer and use them as a slideshow for my screensaver. So if I am studying at my desk or in the room working, I can see the pictures of our adventures all over the world :) (Well a bit of it anyway!). I love seeing them as the memories are so vivid.

And Heather you are so right, there is no photo that is more beautiful than those gotten off the bow of a ship.:)

:cool:

Heather,

"But as a result there's few shots of me (which is just as well;) ). When I leave this earth, the only pictures left will be those taken before I was 40. And that's a good thing.:o. That's how I want to be remembered".

I beg to disagree. I saw a lovely photo of you taken in the dining room. You are a very attractive lady. :) :)

I do agree with you regarding photos taken on trips. We have album after album as both DH and myself take photos and often get out an album and look back and relive those wonderful holidays together. Photos certainly bring back memories.

Jennie

...... I download them on my computer and use them as a slideshow for my screensaver. So if I am studying at my desk or in the room working, I can see the pictures of our adventures all over the world :) (Well a bit of it anyway!). I love seeing them as the memories are so vivid....
Me, too!!! I love coming to my computer after screensaver has kicked in and there are shots from one place or another looking back at me.

P.S. Jennie, thank you!:o I only uploaded the good ones;)

I think the photo of the six of you at the dining table is a wonderful picture. Seemed to be to show six folks smiling, happyk, enjoying each other and a lovely evening.

Ms. Heather....you look lovely in it!!! As does your friend Donna and Pudgesmom.

I think the photo of the six of you at the dining table is a wonderful picture. Seemed to be to show six folks smiling, happyk, enjoying each other and a lovely evening.

Ms. Heather....you look lovely in it!!! As does your friend Donna and Pudgesmom.

We were happy ... we had so many laughs and a wonderful time. I was so fortunate to have met Beth (Pudgesmom) here on the Boards. Both she and Brad were wonderful company. Originally we had asked for a larger table, but it worked out perfectly. Usually things do:) .

Archived