La Trattoria...cost? when do you book?

dcac2

We are sailing on the Spirit in March. We love Italian food, but how much does it cost to eat at La Trattoria? Is it worth the extra $$$? We have always just eaten in the main dining rooms for dinner & been happy. Also, when do we have to book if we do decide to eat there?

We are sailing on the Spirit in March. We love Italian food, but how much does it cost to eat at La Trattoria? Is it worth the extra $$$?

If it is like the Italian restaurants on other ships the charge should be $10pp.

I think it is worth the money. But, there will many who disagree. YMMV

PE

Unless things have changed... no cost for La Trattoria. You book it on the first day wherever they are set up to take reservations (Teppanyaki one time, Cagney's another). It's no great shakes- they just cordon off part of Raffles and put tablecloths on the tables. It has always looked pretty hokey to me but I have heard it is delicious!

Unless things have changed... no cost for La Trattoria.

Sorry Carla, things have changed.:(

This is from NCL web page:

La Trattoria

Located on Deck 12;

accommodates 74.

Enjoy pasta, pizza and other traditional fare in this casual Italian Trattoria. Dress code is comfortable. Exceptional value, worth the price.

PE

OK, so I guess there is a price, My Bad:o. The thing to do is check out the menu in the main restaurants (they have every day in a binder right where you book for the specialty restaurants) so you don't book La Trattoria on lobster night or something...

Archived