Please post your Fish Extender photos

dontpanik

Wow!!!!

That is such an AWESOME idea! I love it!!! You did such a GREAT job on these!

Yes, if you don't mind, would you share where you found the pics? My head is spinning with the possibilities!!!

here you go. Just run your curser over one that your interested in and some writing will appear under the picture that you can copy and paste them to your own folder, then print them off.

http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb317/rumblytumbly_bucket/Blanks/

I have another site too. Not sure if I can find it, but if I do I will post it too.

To the above poster I love your signs too. The bride & groom are awesome!!

Kathy

Ana RN, How did you get make comments to the pjctures?

here you go. Just run your curser over one that your interested in and some writing will appear under the picture that you can copy and paste them to your own folder, then print them off.

I have another site too. Not sure if I can find it, but if I do I will post it too.

Kathy

I am not Ana rn but my computer has a paint program where you can write on things and print them off. Check and see if you have a paint program on your computer that is the only way I know to do it for sure.

I had to play around a lot with it to get it to work. I practiced on white computer paper until I got it right, then printed off the actual sign.

Hope that helps some.

The only other suggestion I can think of would be to buy the size and color of letters you need in a craft store that are actually stickers and place them on the sign after it is printed off. I know the stickers will stick to the magnetic paper before it has been printed on, I don't see why they wouldnt work after it had been printed off as long as it has dried first.

• 2 weeks later...
All of these look great!

Still sad for me, our last night we were getting ready, we leave..and see all our custom designed door magnets and custom made fish extender...GONE!!

We had a Cat 4 on deck 8...still bugs me a year later that someone could be so heartless!

That is disgraceful - I learnt to put our names on everything - pretty sad:(

Kathy

Thanks for posting this great resource and thank you RumblyTumbly for sharing!

• 4 months later...
Hi,

My family is going on the Disney Magic Western Cruise on Sept. 5.

Would like to "talk" to fellow cruisers :)

Hello,

if you go to the top of the page of this forum you will see the word STICKY IN RED and it will say Disney roll call. click on that link, then click on Magic and scroll down until you see your cruise date.

once you find it, post there to meet others on your cruise;)

If you dont see your cruise date then start a roll call thread yourself. Just click on New Thread and post. Its that easy.:)

Have a Magical cruise!!

mom x4,grandma x4

Ok, when you click on cruise critic and go to message boards.

Then it says crusie lines A-O( or some letter) then you clicked on Disney cruise line to get to this forum.

At that point at almost the top of the page there are 3 thread topics that look like this:

This is what it looks like.

sticky.gifSticky: New! ROLL CALL Forums for Disney Ships

LauraS

That is where you click on,

or here is the link itself for you.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=452

Hi Kathy,

I am a mom X2, grandma X3.

My 9 year old granddaughter is going to miss 4 days of school.

Unfortunately my 17 year old grandson and 7 month old grandson will not be joining us this time :(

Hi Kathy,

I am a mom X2, grandma X3.

My 9 year old granddaughter is going to miss 4 days of school.

Unfortunately my 17 year old grandson and 7 month old grandson will not be joining us this time :(

9 years old will be perfect to enjoy all the magic on board. :)

So many new and exciting things for her to learn while having fun.

Since you have 2 more grandkids, especially one so young that give you an excuse to go again to take the guys too;)

In a few months I will be grandma of 5 :eek:. Now thats scary to me, I m ust be getting old:D I have an 18 year old grandaughter so we are probably close to the same age.

If your grandaughter is busy having fun in the clubs be sure and check out the Art of Entertaining series in Studio Sea each day. It is adult only and lots of fun and good foods too.

Be sure and check out the family events in studio sea during your cruise too, they will have lots of fun things you can do with your grandaughter as a famly too.

That way you have fun together and apart too.

Kathy

Thanks for these tips Kathy :)

I'll be sure to check them out!

My 17 year old grandson is a junior in high school this year and he can't afford to miss 4 days of school. He's bummed about that, but I'll make it up to him - maybe as a graduation present!

Congratulations on your new little one (to be)

• 1 year later...
Here are a few printed off the computer.

The writing I added myself

DSC03445-1.jpg

DSC03444-1.jpg

DSC03443-1.jpg

The writing on this one wont make sense to you . It is a personal joke with a friend who was cruising with us. But the picture was cute.

DSC03442-1.jpg

There is no end to what you can do. If you want the site where I found these pictures, just let me know. There were lots of pictures there, ready t o be printed off.

mom x4,grandma x4

I would love to get the site that you found these pics. on. You can email me at tracyvansmith @ hotmail.com

Archived