Please post your Fish Extender photos

dontpanik

I tried to use this link to print a couple of pictures, but it doesn't seem to work for me.

If you give me an e-mail address I can send you a few pictures as attachments. Once you save them you should be able to print them off.

We are having a bad storm the next 48 hours so if I dont respond right away ( after you post the e-mail) it means I cant get on line due to the snow storm.

Kathy

I would love to know the site where you got those.... I leave on the Dream in April and I'd love to make up a cute door magnet for the trip

I have looked and couldnt find the site where I found them . If you send me an e-mail I will gladly send you some of the pictures i have. I will send them as attachements.

Please put words door signs on the subject line or i will delete you.

I don't open mail that I don't recognise.

sixtoedfrog@yahoo.com

Kathy

I didn't realize that people did them on this board too...or are you all on Dis as well and do your shares through there? I am in my FE group for our March 31 cruise. I love the custom ones, but I was cheap. I found one on ebay for $6.12 with free shipping too! :D

This is what I got

3tb_1009151643400otv218900.jpg

It's not the cutest, but for the price, it will work for us!

I also got a pillow case for characters to sign and a tote bag. I spent more on those...well I ordered the pillow case and the seller accidently sent me a tote, so she then sent me my pillow case and allowed me to keep the tote as well.

clairepillowcase.jpg

toteclaire.jpg

I tried to use this link to print a couple of pictures, but it doesn't seem to work for me.

This site has some good stuff

http://www.4shared.com/dir/19077581/4fa6c900/sharing.html

You do have to save the pciture to your computer to be able to print it.

• 2 months later...

I'm bumping this one back up :D. I know there have been thousands of you who have taken DCL since my original post. Those of you on here who hadn't taken your cruises yet and were working on your FE, can we see them now? Unfortunately, due to dual lay-offs in our house, we had to cancel our vacation, but it's on again for the 7-day eastern Caribbean in 12/2012 on the Fantasy!! My DH wants a Perry themed pocket and I am a Chip n Dale girl all the way. I need to see if a Nautical Agent P pic exists out there, lol.

Archived