What to do after the Stingray tour??

Dpeeps

We have booked the Stingray tour thru Nativeway...and they said that after the tour that they will either take you back to the ship or drop you off at 7 mile beach. Does anyone know where at 7 mile beach they drop you off??? We are cruising with a large group of people and not all of them are doing the stingray tour and we were going to meet the rest of our group at the beach after we do the stingrays!!! but don't really know where to meet up with them??? Anyone done this and could give me some idea where they might drop us off at?? Thanks!! :)

Never done this, but I would imagine that they'd drop you whereever you WANT to be dropped on 7 mile. If your friends are doing the 7 mile excursion through the ship, the tour operators will likely know what part of the beach they'll be at and can easily drop you there. Most of the tour guides on these islands know the ships' excursions pretty well - some even operate them along with individual bookings.

They aren't doing the ship excursion....they were just going to go there on there own.......I was just hoping for a place to tell them to go to where we were going to get dropped off!! We watch that web cam for Grand Cayman that is at 7 mile beach and didn't know if that was anywhere near a drop off point?

I would be surprised if they had a set place to drop you off. I would pick either the Reef Grill/Royal Palms or SeaGrape beach. I'm not exactly sure if SeaGrape is on the way back but I do know that they have to drive right past the Reef Grill/Royal Palms to get back to the pier and I am sure they would be more then happy to drop you there.

I hope this helps!

Enjoy!

I would be surprised if they had a set place to drop you off. I would pick either the Reef Grill/Royal Palms or SeaGrape beach. I'm not exactly sure if SeaGrape is on the way back but I do know that they have to drive right past the Reef Grill/Royal Palms to get back to the pier and I am sure they would be more then happy to drop you there.

I hope this helps!

Enjoy!

Thanks for this info.......this is actually where the web cam is that we have been keeping our eye on every day there at 7 mile beach! :) I was wondering about that place and if anyone knew about it.......I see on the camera that there are lounge chairs there right outside of that place so it looked like a good place to get dropped off if possible?? Do you know if it costs to use the chairs? Thanks for any info!!

Archived