Reaching the princess moderator

Parrot Mom

How does one reach the Princess Moderator? Is it possible the Moderator and many of the cruisers on the Princess board are friends? Would be delighted to post my name and e-mail address if she asked.

Could you be a bit more specific about what you mean so we might help you. Not sure who the "Princess Moderator" is.

How does one reach the Princess Moderator? Is it possible the Moderator and many of the cruisers on the Princess board are friends? Would be delighted to post my name and e-mail address if she asked.

At the bottom of the page listing the threads for the Princess boards, you will find the Moderator. It is Host Caroline. I think it is in a format that you can click on it to contact her.

Just as an FYI, Moderators are impartial and professional when it comes to moderating a message board and even if they have friends, you won't know about it. :)

Archived