Cabin Information and specs--

cb at sea

I just got the new cruise brochure, but it doesn't show the sq. footage of the different cabins, or whether there is a tub or shower. Does anyone know where to find that information? When I look at the deck plans, all of the different catagories of cabins appear to be the same size, suites being the exception. Is that correct?

I'm not looking at any specific ship right now--just all of the ships in general.

I just got the new cruise brochure, but it doesn't show the sq. footage of the different cabins, or whether there is a tub or shower. Does anyone know where to find that information? When I look at the deck plans, all of the different catagories of cabins appear to be the same size, suites being the exception. Is that correct?

I'm not looking at any specific ship right now--just all of the ships in general.

Tubs are only in suites, possibly some handicapped cabins. Expect a shower only in all other categories.

The sq footage is available on the website. The general dimensions are:

Inside: 185sq ft

Oceanview: 185sq ft on fantasy class. most newer ships are 220sq ft(conquest, valor, liberty, etc)

Balcony: 185sq ft + 25sq ft balcony

Suites: I believe can vary based on cat 11 or 12

There's lots of detailed info here : http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/Main/shipscarnival.php

Archived