Celebrity suites on Solstice

av01bps

Stayed in Celebrity Suite 1112 and LOVED it. Spacious, quiet, lovely furnishinings, great location (close to elevators). Large TV in both living area and bedroom. Great sound system in living area.

Wonderful verandah -- spacious with very nice furniture. (a small table with two chairs and a padded lounge chair.) The butler was most attentive -- I have nothing but great things to say about CS. In all honesty, I cannot think of one thing to criticize.

Would not hesitate to book again.

I got to see one on my cruise. the one on the Solstice was lovley.. hige closets, great furniture but did ont like the bedroom. No way to balcony but theu the LR-no fresh air coming into the bedroom but thru the LR. bathroom-you will never want to leave.

Are all the CS on the hump - trying to read the plans as out TA has one booked for us (1619) and am not sure if that is on the hump or if we should moveA

1615 or 1618 have the bigger balconies. Say hello to Rikki the butler, he is great. He is on port side.

Archived