Boatswain's marina

Jacky4

I looked at the prices on Boatswain's website and they are $45 pp for the entire park. Carnival's price is $75 pp but includes transportation. Does anyone know how far Boatswain's Marina is from the ship. Would it be cheaper to take a taxi each way? $120 extra dollars seems awful expensive for transportation for 4 people.

I'm just guessing, but based on the rates to get to the further sections of Seven Mile Beach (and Boatswains Beach is further than those) it would be at least $10-12 per person each way, maybe more?

You might save a few dollars by making your own arrangements, but that means you're also responsible for making sure you get back to the ship on time...they won't wait for you if you're late. :D

I looked at the prices on Boatswain's website and they are $45 pp for the entire park. Carnival's price is $75 pp but includes transportation. Does anyone know how far Boatswain's Marina is from the ship. Would it be cheaper to take a taxi each way? $120 extra dollars seems awful expensive for transportation for 4 people.
$45.00 for adults.. less for kids + 20% discount for booking online.. However, the set rate for cab fare is $20.00 + tip each way...:eek: Buses run ever 15 minutes, I've heard, but don't know how dependable they are.. but then its only $2.00 per person!:p

I e-mailed Boatwain's yesterday to see if their tickets are refundable if tendering is an issue, or the ship is unable to anchor...

Haven't received a response..!!:( Will advise, if I hear anything..

Naturally, Carnival's tickets are refundable if one is unable to take the tour due to weather, etc...:)

I emailed Boatswain and they said transportation is included in the price. I specifically said "I don't want to get off the ship and not be able to get a taxi" and their reply was "transportation is included, there is no longer a need to find a taxi". I booked 2 kids and 2 adults for the entire park. With the 20% discount it cost me $112.00.

I emailed Boatswain and they said transportation is included in the price. I specifically said "I don't want to get off the ship and not be able to get a taxi" and their reply was "transportation is included, there is no longer a need to find a taxi". I booked 2 kids and 2 adults for the entire park. With the 20% discount it cost me $112.00.
I wonder why they haven't answered my request for info???:) Where is the 'transportation' located??

Different cruiselines 'tender' to different piers... Now I'm waiting to see if the tickets thru the website are 'refundable'..!

• 2 weeks later...
You are right!!!:) I just rec'd 'word' from them that "transportation is included" and where to find 'them' at the pier!!

Also have been told that the tickets are 'refundable'.. Certainly makes "doing it on your own" a lot more attractive than the Carnival Tour!:D

With the discount for pre-booking, looks to be right around $110. for 3 adults.. vs $225. thru CCL! ACKKKKK...!!:eek: It's a "no-brainer"..:p

Archived