Anyone back from Majesty 11-13 yet?

dizneydawn

We return on Dec 4th. I will try and post as soon as possible, but you can call me if you wish. You can find me in the Greenville phone book, we are the only Henry B Leonard listed. You can also email me.

RDH - Since I have not sailed yet I cannot answer your questions, but will do so as soon as I return on Dec 4th.

Carol

Funny since this Carol has email turned off.

Ok, I hope you post a review as I just found out that my Christmas present is to cruise on the Majesty on the 11th. Thanks,

Another

Carol

What a great detailed post!

If you're ever in Charlotte I'd like to buy you a piece of pie!

Save some of that pie: Our Univ. of Connecticut football team may be headed to Charlotte to play the UNC Tar Heels on 12/30/04. We've been in Charlotte for basketball games on three occasions, a vey nice city.

I have noticed on another thread you are headed out on the Majesty, while we will be cruising on the Dawn. We will be on the Majesty next June.

Have a great cruise!

icon1.gifThanks Cruisers From Carolina!

What a great detailed post!

If you're ever in Charlotte I'd like to buy you a piece of pie!

Greg in Charlotte, piece of pie? Yum, sounds good, especially if it's Key Lime Pie. I'm not far from Charlotte, in Spartanburg.

When will you be sailing on the Majesty? Hope you have a great trip.

Billie

I hope that I have the right people. If so, we are the other Grandparents going crazy without our grandson. I hope all is well with you and your grandson, ours was sitting in front of our house when we got home.

If you care to e-mail us, this is our address

mimicindy@yadtel.net

Talk to you soon,

Cindy

Can anyone tell me what the overall condition of the ship is? Do the pools look good? What about bathrooms in cabin? Are they old looking? I gathered from one of the posts that she just recently came out of drydock. Anyone know what was done?

Also, would there be enough activity for a 17 year old boy?

I love the idea of driving to the port. Thanks.

Can anyone tell me what the overall condition of the ship is? Do the pools look good? What about bathrooms in cabin? Are they old looking? I gathered from one of the posts that she just recently came out of drydock. Anyone know what was done?

Also, would there be enough activity for a 17 year old boy?

I love the idea of driving to the port. Thanks.

I am also wondering what improvements were made. We're booked for next June, and have been waiting for some word on what was done.

For anyone leaving on the Majesty soon, please look up the painting I am asking about in a thread above (help before the holidays). Folks just returned on 10/31 and loved a painting they saw in the Four Seasons Restaurant. Male and Female nude playing the same violin. I want to find a print or lithograph of the painting but don't know artist's name or painting name... any info would be so helpful and such a surprise for my parents! Email jayneofall@yahoo.com or post here and thank you!

Archived