Papa Bear cancelled - what alternatives?

kasi1979

Hi,

we were booked on an island tour with papa bear for Feb. 25, however he needed to cancel.

What alternatives are there?

What can you recommend?

We are two adults and it´ll be our first time to St. Thomas. I´d like to see mountain top, megan´s bay and maybe coral world...

I´m quite unhappy as it´ll be my birthday that day and one of my bubbles just burst with that cancellation...

So, any help appreciated.

Papa Bear is just one of the many good tour operators, so your birthday will still be wonderful with somebody else (love the one you're with, LOL!)

Henry of EEE Tours gets rave reviews. You can read them if you do a search, I'm sure.

Don't worry! There are plenty of cabs that offer tours of the island. The first time we were in St. Thomas we took a cab into Charlotte Amalie and had just intended to shop but at the last minute decided to do an island tour. There are so many operators waiting for your business you won't have trouble at all, even if you don't book ahead.

Hi,

we were booked on an island tour with papa bear for Feb. 25, however he needed to cancel.

What alternatives are there?

What can you recommend?

We are two adults and it´ll be our first time to St. Thomas. I´d like to see mountain top, megan´s bay and maybe coral world...

I´m quite unhappy as it´ll be my birthday that day and one of my bubbles just burst with that cancellation...

So, any help appreciated.

Papa Bear will give you Henrys phone # and website, they are friends. Ask him for Henry of EEE, we thought he was great !

Ok, I´m running out of time, so maybe I´ll have to look what´s still available when I get to St. Thomas next week.

But maybe one of you can help me. Is there another tour operator, that offers just island tour and beach, no shopping, and leaves fairly early? Island Tour and coral world might be an option, too.

Anyone?

Thanks for your help.

Papa Bear will give you Henrys phone # and website, they are friends. Ask him for Henry of EEE, we thought he was great !

I couldn't agree more! Henry and Papa Bear and the best of friends and will not go wrong with Henry! I actually talked to Henry on the phone a couple of nights ago! His website is www.eeetours.com Don't worry about a thing and have a great birthday!

Archived