Topless deck on NCL?

margaritagal

All the Carnival ships have a 'topless' deck. I was wondering if the NCL ships do. In particular the Dream.

If I were on that cruise I would have said it's OK, but in reality, from other posts I recall, NCL doesn't have such a policy. Good Luck! I'm sure you'll be happy with the Margaritas.

The very top deck of the Dawn, by the helicopter pad, would be a great place for a topless area. A "warning sign" could be posted at the bottom of the stairs leading to the deck saying: "warning: topless area - if you are offended by the sight of possible bare breasts, please proceed with caution" :D

Rick.

Where are you, Joelle? People have been nice enough to find us our own deck for sunbathing! Granted, it's by the helicopter pad but that's OK by me. So now we have our own deck AND offers of a watchman. And some guy whose girlfriend will beat him senseless if he visits! Someone has even offered to make a 'warning' sign.

My BF is more than happy to look all he wants! After all, there is more beauty than just MOI on this earth! LOL (j/k) We can let him watch us! And hes cute to boot!! Just look for the BRAD PITT LOOKALIKE...ILL BE THE ONE THAT LOOKS LIKE MINNIE DRIVER LOL.......:D

I agree, Madelinerose. It certainly should not be an issue, especially if a specific area is reserved for topless sunbathing. I not seen any topless female sunbathing on the Dawn, however ;)

Rick

Norwegian Dawn June 1, 2003

Norwegian Dawn May 23, 2004

Norwegian Dawn February 10, 2005 (10-day Caribbean)

My daughters and I snuck up to the topless deck on Carnival just to see what all the fuss was. There were no women, only a few forlorn men waiting for some excitement. The men weren't even topless.

--after watching TV in Europe- what must they think of Americans getting so worked up over the nudity issue:eek:

karfest - Amen! :cool:

My daughters and I snuck up to the topless deck on Carnival just to see what all the fuss was. There were no women, only a few forlorn men waiting for some excitement. The men weren't even topless.

--after watching TV in Europe- what must they think of Americans getting so worked up over the nudity issue:eek:

Archived