Topless deck on NCL?

margaritagal

Looks like it's just you & I sunbathing topless! We need to decide where our 'designated' area will be. Hubby suggested we possibly meet at the sports bar at 9:00 P.M. Sunday night to pick a spot. Your BF & my DH can be our guards.....if we need them!

I would be upset if I were sunbathing topless and no one noticed.

I hope Greg is around the next time I am sunny side up!!;) Now that I am over 40 (barely) I am MUCH more tolerant of the ooglers as they are few and far between:D

I tell my 20 year old to enjoy the wolf whistles now as they do go away when you "ripen"

Hi! Just a word of advice. PLEASE make sure to use plenty of sunscreen. Don't want to throw a blanket on all the topless bathers, but I'd worked in a hospital and I've heard of my share of skin cancer ESPECIALLY on delicate places that never got sun seasoned. :eek:

Karfest, I totally agree with you. The whistles get fewer & farther between as we 'ripen' (love that description!). I, too, will be disappointed if no one 'looks' when I'm sunny-side-up! My cute little 26 year old daughter gets offended when a guy whistles at her & I just laugh & tell her to enjoy it!

Joelle, I may be weird, but I usually point out to hubby the good looking/shapely/gorgeous women so a big YES to your comment 'get over it, women' when the guys look! I've always figured that when he QUITS looking, I may as well start planning his funeral!!!

So one week from today we'll all be in New Orleans waiting to board the Dream. We're from Nebraska so it's looking pretty good!

• 1 year later...
People will continue to get worked up by this issue so long as they confuse "topless" with some sort of feral excitement - an attitude evident from some posts here. Grow up and get over it !

Excitement, Feral Style

from

http://feralknitter.*****.com/feral_knitter/2006/03/when_i_left_sea.html

Grow up and get over it !

I'll never grow up, I'lll never grow up

The very front of the bow is usually empty. If you could figure a way to get there you would certainly have the place by yourself. Only drawbacks would be the bridge staring down at you and the webcam.

Sounds dangerous!:eek: Don't the guys stir the ship from the bridge? Sorry, that is a bit sexist. They have female ship pilots (or what ever the driver of a ship is called) too!:D :cool:

People will continue to get worked up by this issue so long as they confuse "topless" with some sort of feral excitement - an attitude evident from some posts here. Grow up and get over it !

I'm 57 and will be on my honeymoon with my 28 old year bride. By the grace of God I hope I will never grow up that much!!!!!!:D :p

When I was on the Star in '04 there wasn't "officially" a topless deck, but one area was turned into an au natural section by the pax that were accustomed to it. It actually was quite popular. None of the crew attempted to police the area. I'm quite certain some of the crew even partook of the situation on their free time.

Archived