Which hotel in Miami near a Mall?

missbogota

If you will have a car.....the aventura mall between FLL and MIA is REALLY nice...i would suggest the Residence Inn...it is across the parking lot, and very nice-plus you get a free breakfast-and some nights they have an evening hospitality hour...when i ws there they had griled chicken and burgers one night and taco stuff another, plus beer and wine (this is usually only on weeknights..you could also run to the grocery store nearby-kind of around the corner...and buy something to ocok!)

There is a Courtyard a couple blocks away as well, but the RI is much nicer....

otherwise, i think many CCers like the Dolphin Mall....never been there...

If you will have a car.....the aventura mall between FLL and MIA is REALLY nice...i would suggest the Residence Inn...it is across the parking lot, and very nice-plus you get a free breakfast-and some nights they have an evening hospitality hour...when i ws there they had griled chicken and burgers one night and taco stuff another, plus beer and wine (this is usually only on weeknights..you could also run to the grocery store nearby-kind of around the corner...and buy something to ocok!)

There is a Courtyard a couple blocks away as well, but the RI is much nicer....

otherwise, i think many CCers like the Dolphin Mall....never been there...

There is a Marriott brand hotel right outside the Dolphin Mall in Miami (I believe it is a Courtyard, but might be wrong). It is a brand new hotel that opened up just last year.

There is also a Marriott Hotel accross the street from Dadeland Mall. (Fabulous Mall in Miami - Some high end shops as well as 2 separate Macys, Saks Fifth Avenue, JC Penney, Nordstrom). The hotel is within a block or two of this mall. Also lots of places around to eat lunch or dinner, either inside Dadeland Mall or accross the street. (Kendall Drive).

Enjoy your stay and congratulations !:)

I hope you can answer a couple of questions for me.

We are flying into Fort Lauderdale at 10pm Saturaday night and we booked the Hampton Inn on Commercial Boulevard. We are criusing out of Miami on Sunday and I would like to know if there is a liquor store that would either be open late on Saturday night or early on Sunday morning. We are planning to leave for Miami around 9am on Sunday morning. I am looking to purchase rum and mixes.

I am also looking to stop at a Walmart on our way to the ship on Sunday, any suggestions between FLL and MIA? We are renting a car at the FLL airport.

How bad will the traffic be on Sunday morning?

Tammy

I hope you can answer a couple of questions for me.

We are flying into Fort Lauderdale at 10pm Saturaday night and we booked the Hampton Inn on Commercial Boulevard. We are criusing out of Miami on Sunday and I would like to know if there is a liquor store that would either be open late on Saturday night or early on Sunday morning. We are planning to leave for Miami around 9am on Sunday morning. I am looking to purchase rum and mixes.

I am also looking to stop at a Walmart on our way to the ship on Sunday, any suggestions between FLL and MIA? We are renting a car at the FLL airport.

How bad will the traffic be on Sunday morning?

Tammy

I don't know what time it is open until but there is a Super Target on Commercial a couple of miles west of your hotel.

Your best bet for an open liquor store on Sunday morning would be South Beach. As far as Walmart goes, I could not tell you. I'd just google 24 hour Walmart.

Thank you for the info, I called the Hotel and they said there is a Walmart about 5 minutes away and there is a liquor store a block away and it is open until 3am.

Do you know if this is a safe part of Fort Lauderdale?

Tammy

Archived