Looking for Regatta roll call for 7/25/09 Baltic Cruise

upcountrygal

Hello everyone! We are new to cruising and CC(although we did a fantastic cruise through the Norwegian fjords with Hertigruten) and are looking forward to our first Oceania cruise on the Regatta July 25, 09 to the Baltics. Is there a Roll Call list for this cruise? I just did a search and found nothing for this cruise. We are also doing the Holiday cruise to the Eastern Med with Oceania Dec 23, 09 and a roll call has been started. Can anyone help? We are interested in joining a tour group, meeting new friends, and getting and sharing lots of good information. Thanks! Mandy

Thanks - I took a look and only one active member checked in and that was in June! Gads, I hope there are more going - this is such a popular cruise.

Some Roll calls are quieter than others make a post it may remind those going about the Roll call ;)

P.S. there are 2 pages last post Feb 09

enjoy the cruise

My husband and I are on this cruise, too. I just posted on the roll call and on the London transfer/hotel thread started by freckles. We would like to hear from others who are going to the Baltic on the Regatta, too. Also, looking to join a private tour for St Petersburg. Hope to hear from you.

Fibber

Archived