Haircut on the Crown Princess?

Theora

Despite everything, the world decided to get in my way. I am in *desperate* need of a trim, and will probably have to get it on the ship. Does anyone here have an idea of what a basic haircut costs onboard? I leave tomorrow morning for FLL, and sail on Sunday, so any help you can give would be GREAT! Thank you in advance.

so very excited,

Crickett

Crickett,

I have had some fabulous haircuts on ships...stop in at the spa and ask about the price beforehand...also, if you see an employee in the gift shop or boutique with a nice haircut, you might ask them which stylist cut it-I found a wonderful stylist on the Emerald last year this way!

A couple of years back my mom decided to get her hair done for formal night on the Star. I don't remember the exact amount, but I vividly remember her complaining that it cost her just about double what similar services would have cost her at her land-based salon :rolleyes: She also had to endure the sales pitch for the hair care products.

The good news is they did a good job and she liked the stylist she got!

Last year my cabin mate got her hair cut on the Diamond, and she said it was $40 plus tip.

Since that was a year ago, it may have gone up by now. I imagine the salon prices are about the same throughout the Princess ships.

Last year my cabin mate got her hair cut on the Diamond, and she said it was $40 plus tip.

Since that was a year ago, it may have gone up by now. I imagine the salon prices are about the same throughout the Princess ships.

Thats what I spend on land.

Archived