Breakfast at Sabbatini's for Mini-Suites??

W5KAP

We have three min-suites booked for 22 June on the IP northbound for Alaska on the 12 day cruisetour. Do you know if the breakfast in the specialty restaurants will be for mini-suites as well as full suites?

We have D-717, D-721, and D-718

Hope someone is going with us as no one has answered our Roll Call yet

Cheers, Kenn

We have three min-suites booked for 22 June on the IP northbound for Alaska on the 12 day cruisetour. Do you know if the breakfast in the specialty restaurants will be for mini-suites as well as full suites?

We have D-717, D-721, and D-718

Hope someone is going with us as no one has answered our Roll Call yet

Cheers, Kenn

The breakfast in Sabatini's if for full suites only and so far I don't know of any other ship than the Ruby who has instituted this yet.

The breakfast in Sabatini's if for full suites only and so far I don't know of any other ship than the Ruby who has instituted this yet.

Thanks PIA! I am sure we can "Make do" with regular breakfast heheheh. Probably wouldn't hurt to skip a few anyway. I had just read on this site where someone said they were going to start it up on the IP so I thought I would check with the minions

Thanks again fo your help. Good sailing.

Cheers, Kenn

It has just been introduced on the Island according to someone doing a live from thread and is in a full suite. Unfortunately we switched from a full suite to a minisuite (saved over $2300 doing so) so we will not be able to take advantage of this when we are on the Island Princess in June. I will just have to console myself that it would have to be a heck of a breakfast to make it worth paying the extra $2300!

It has just been introduced on the Island according to someone doing a live from thread and is in a full suite. Unfortunately we switched from a full suite to a minisuite (saved over $2300 doing so) so we will not be able to take advantage of this when we are on the Island Princess in June. I will just have to console myself that it would have to be a heck of a breakfast to make it worth paying the extra $2300!

Thanks Cathy, I agree, that would have to be some breakfast. Pave the way for us as we are on the next northbound iteration on the IP on 22 June. By the way, I am from Des Plaines originally. Of course that was many moons ago but I stil have firends and family in the Chicago area

Cheers, Kenn

We had a suite on the Emerald in January and they did have the breakfast in Sabatini's for suite passengers. It was really, really nice, but hardly anyone used it. I was really surprised. We went four times on the ten day cruise and I think that at the most there were three other couples in there while we were there. I wonder if they are going to keep doing it, or start inviting the mini-suites to have breakfast there. I am not saying that it was worth $2300 more to eat there, but it sure was a nice amenity for us. The service was excellent, the food was excellent and the choices were really good. Plus I loved the Mimosas. They were made with freshly squeezed orange juice. Also you got brewed coffee, lattes or cappuccinos. It was really cute though because our waiter who we had all four days kept on telling us that everything was made to order as we waited, even the Hollandaise sauce for the Eggs Benedict. He was very proud of that fact. ;)

I stand corrected regarding my previous statement of only the Ruby having the breakfasts. I guess it was some sort of "hit" if they're now doing it on all the ships. I however can't qualify, since the only time I'll be in a full suite is if Princess gives me one. You hear that Princess fairies? ;)

HAL allowed for full suites to eat Breakfast in the specialty restaurants. it was nice, but it was not worth $2300.

We were on the February 3rd sailing of the Coral and full suites were able to have breakfast at Sabatini's . Since this was the "coral noro viris cruise" this was great for us as my husband would not go near the horizon court, even tho precautionary measures were in place. The food and service was fantastic and well worth it.

Does Coral offer suite passengers breakfast in Sabbatinis too?

Yes they do, we were on the Feb.3rd sailing and ate there 2 times. Not very many people seemed to be using it but beings it is only for full suite passengers I guess it would not have a lot of people in it. My husband actually prefered the Horizon.

We were on the February 3rd sailing of the Coral and full suites were able to have breakfast at Sabatini's . Since this was the "coral noro viris cruise" this was great for us as my husband would not go near the horizon court, even tho precautionary measures were in place. The food and service was fantastic and well worth it.

Excellent - I'm sure my husband will make good use of it - though I'm just a juice and coffee girl:D

Archived