Bother to bring high chair covers?

AgVball

When going out, I use a cover for high chairs and grocery carts - I KNOW those high chairs get dirty and restaurants don't clean them thoroughly.

Anyway, should I bother to bring that on the cruise? Do they thoroughly clean the high chairs (since this is a cruise and the risk of sickness is higher)? Or, is it it not worth the effort of carrying with you?

CB, since you already told us on another thread that a "car seat isn't necessary for a baby because those of you in your 50's didn't need one." ;)

I'll take the opposite stance and say, if it's easy for AgVBall to throw in a couple of highchair covers in the diaper bag, then by all means, feel free to pack them. :D

This is a baby we are talkiing about. It's not like the everyday viruses that the child is in contact with in their own home or grocery store will be the same ones on the ship.

If the high chair covers are just simple, small plastic covers that travel well. Then by all means, bring them. :)

Archived