electrical outlets on the Ruby

We2Cruzers

Does anyone have information on whether there are adequate outlets to plug in such things as Ipod, and phone chargers, etc.? Is it a good idea to bring an extension cord? Any information is appreciated.

Many thanks,

LK

If you bring a power strip.

We never bring an extension cord.

There are 2 outlets by the desk and 1 open one behind the TV.

Does anyone have information on whether there are adequate outlets to plug in such things as Ipod, and phone chargers, etc.? Is it a good idea to bring an extension cord? Any information is appreciated.

Many thanks,

LK

Up by the flat screen tv's ....lots of plug in space and better that at the desk level.

Didnt use an wxtension on either the Ruby or the refittef Caribbean in Feb.

Happy Sails.

Experienced something different this last cruise. Had some “newer” electronics with us the last trip. There were two outlets at the desk of the mini suite we had. Right off the bat I found a problem. The actual plugs were too wide for the outlet design. I could only plug one thing in at a time. Ended up going to the Wal-Mart in PV and getting a short power strip.

Many thanks,

LK

Will be going on my first Princess to Alaska in September. I found a plug in adapter with 3 3-prong outlets & 2 USB ports for charging MP3 players or cameras online at Walmart.

Happy travels

Archived