Anyone else?

CruisinMermaid

LOL we are 4 days until our cruise and only 2 more days left of work, I think i have had trouble focusing for about the past month myself :) oh well I am so ready, 2 days left of work after today and then a plane ride from San Diego to Flordia and a nice Carribbean cruise on the Ruby Princess!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here we go......

2 days left of work after today and then a plane ride from San Diego to Flordia and a nice Carribbean cruise on the Ruby Princess!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here we go......

We might be sailing a similar itinerary! We're flying out of San Diego to Florida and then onto the Western Caribbean on RCI! I can't wait!

Enjoy the anticipation!!!! Before you know it, you'll be counting down the days until the cruise is OVER!

I can alaways book another, the anticipation of it coming ceartinly is not as fun as being there and counting down the days until it is over!!!!!

You are not alone! I don't sail till August, but still come to these boards almost daily to see what's goin' on! I'm on here often when we've got something booked, but maybe once a week when nothing on the horizon. There are always all kinds of things to think about - what excursions to book (with the cruiseline or not), where to go on land to get local cuisine, what to buy, what hotel to stay in pre-cruise, and etc!!

You will be hooked now! Enjoy!!!

I'm a stay at home mom with my infant and toddler so there's not much to focus on for work - other than kids-chasing all day - but I am having the worst time getting to sleep at night.

I'm trying to go to sleep and I'm thinking of all the things I want to get done or have to add to the packing list and next thing I know, it's 11:00 and I'm staring at the ceiling!!! Of course, I've forgotten everything by morning so it's a complete waste.

I can't tell if you're enjoying the circumstances or not! ; )

If not, I find that if I write stuff down, I can relax more and focus on the matter at hand (stupid job*).

If you ARE enjoying it, then relish every moment. It'll be over all too soon, so wallow in it now.

*which I am extremely glad to have

CrusinMermaid - I envy you for where you live (San Diego) and envy you for your cruise being so close!!:p:p:p:p:p:p

I continue to surprise myself that even when I have so much time to plan - and I'm really organized - the last couple weeks around our house is pure hell. My husband just wants to get on a plane and spend 2 weeks in the air and then land to take the cruise - and he hates to fly!!

Archived