Cabin #126

theasrkid

Cabin #126 is available for a sailing in the med. It says shower and queen bed only. We have no problem with that. I was wondering if there is any other difference since this is half of a Double Suite. Anyone seen this cabin type?

I had 324 on the Legend for my TA...other than the walk-in shower (no tub), you won't miss anything in the cabin. It's a beautiful suite (as they all are), near the center of the ship, and on the deck where the self-laundry is, if you're so inclined. You're also between the center stairs and the foreward stairway & elevator (my access to the Sky Bar)!

Enjoy!

Paul ;)

I am not sure if that is the suite we had, but I will tell you that a location like that one is closest to the center of gravity and there will be far less motion. We had one night that was extremely rough and we did not feel it. Everyone else seemed to have a difficult night. We were actually diverted to Genoa instead of Portofino. The room is exactly the same except for the absence of the tub. I believe these rooms are referenced as handicapped as the doorway to the bath may accomodate wheelchairs.

We had the cabin that 126 was connected to once. The location is great, however the people next door were smokers and we could smell the smoke. In addition, we could hear their phone ring and muffled voices. We wouldn't choose it again because we want quiet and the smoke wasn't pleasant.

Archived