Booking excursions through Carnival in Roatan

gorb

We are on the April 19th Legend sailing. When I log online through our cruise booking number, I'm not seeing Roatan offered as a port to book shore excursions, just the three other ports of call. Any ideas as to why?

There's 20 or so excursions listed for Roatan on the main excursion page, but I don't see any under my booking/

• 1 month later...

I was on the Legend 15-22 Mar with the Parrotheads. Although I didn't do any excursions, a large number of our group booked excursions at the various ports through Shoretrips.com. The folks who did the zip lining in Roatan were especially complimentary afterwards about how fantastic it was.

We contacted Victor Bodden for a private excursion with 5 of us, two couples and a single are going from my roll call. Great rates too and he will take you whever you want.
This is what we did, as well, especially after all the GREAT reviews on their tours on the Roatan 'board'.....:)

Really looking forward to the experience...:D Sailing June 14!!!:p

We are on the April 19th Legend sailing. When I log online through our cruise booking number, I'm not seeing Roatan offered as a port to book shore excursions, just the three other ports of call. Any ideas as to why?

There's 20 or so excursions listed for Roatan on the main excursion page, but I don't see any under my booking/

I am on the same cruise and can't book Roatan excursions as well. I am going to book my excursions with an independent operator.:o

We just got back from Roatan last week on the Legend and took a private tour with Victor Bodden tours. Very inexpensive and we set it all up on line before we left. Just look at his website, pick what you want to do for the day and submit it. He will e-mail you back and confirm everything. It was amazing. Easily the best port of our cruise. Have fun.

When we visited Roatan we booked a day directly with Paya Bay Resort.

They picked us up right from the dock and brought us back to same.

Had a wonderful day at the resort including lunch and drinks. Would recommend them if your looking for a trip to do.

Scott

When we visited Roatan we booked a day directly with Paya Bay Resort.

They picked us up right from the dock and brought us back to same.

Had a wonderful day at the resort including lunch and drinks. Would recommend them if your looking for a trip to do.

Scott

I don't remember seeing this place mentioned before. Can you tell us the cost of a day pass. I see that they have a website, so did you contact them directly?

Thanks a lot.

Archived