I heard from the upgrade faery tonight!!!!

traci28

..and now I am dancing to the sounds of a Cat. 12 penthouse suite. :p

I am so excited.....!!!! There were going to be four of us in a balcony cabin, unable to sleep with my significant other due to the upper berths. We can now snuggle at night, the kids can sleep comfortably, we have a large balcony, and can board before everyone else.

I AM a lucky girl!!!!

I don't think upgrades come for free nowadays.. .maybe they do; this time they did not. There was a small fee - and now I wish that the cruise were longer, but this will be the first cruise for my fiance and a HUGE surprise for my children.. they don't even know we are going yet.

Firefly - I don't know when you are cruising - but there is now a balcony cabin free on the 3/22 sailing of the Sensation. :D

Curious too. Was called last night and offered to go from my 6C OV to a Balcony for $200 for a 3 day cruise.

Yes, that is what the cost was - for the first two people, then $50 for the second two. To me, that was fine because this is a relaxation vacation and what we were going to spend on "excursions" will now be spent on the upgrade to the room. We've snorkled many times before so we decided to forego it this time and just enjoy the time together in the Bahamas. Some may not agree with this decision or not prefer it for them, but for us it works.

We got upgraded too today!!!!!!!!!! We are booked on the Victory at the end of march.

We got first upgrade this week from a inside 4A to and inside 4E. And again today from a 4E to a Ocean View 6C:D

The cost to that upgrade?????? A WONDERFULL PVP! It was 0$ ;)

Life is good sometimes!!!!!!!!!

Congrat on your upgraded suite!!!!!:D

We got upgraded too today!!!!!!!!!! We are booked on the Victory at the end of march.

We got first upgrade this week from a inside 4A to and inside 4E. And again today from a 4E to a Ocean View 6C:D

We got this call last week from our TA, went from outside 4a to outisde 4e on the Holiday. It was actually an upgrade for all 6 rooms in my little group! The cost... $0!!!!!! Of course I have no idea if this is good or not, from my past experience the only difference I have seen is being up higher on the ship??

That's so fantastic! I suppose if the UF is going to visit me, it will be soon since my cruise is 4/5. I'm not expecting anything but it would be sweet nonetheless! :cool:

Archived