Flight from Ottawa to Vancouver with Celebrity

Sunbeam56

I have booked a cruise on the Mercury Celebrity from Vancouver to San Diego.

Has any canadian ever did a similar cuise?

As I booked the flight with Celebrity, I am wondering if they will send us through Canada to meet the ship (Ottawa-Vancouver direct or with maybe a stop in Toronto) OR if they will send us through the States to come back up to Vancouver, BC.

Since the routing and carrier is at the cruise lines discretion, why not book your own air? it will probably be cheaper. Both WestJet and AC have great seat sales from time to time.

I'd keep an eye out for the next Air Canada sale if I were you. We booked about two weeks ago on their last sale and got San Francisco - Vancouver, one way all taxes for $144 Cdn. Friends who are on the same cruise got a one way from Toronto - Van and then one way from LA - Toronto, dirt cheap! The cruise lines couldn't touch that price and you get the flights that you want.

Thanks I will look into it.

The problem with booking ourselves is that you have to pay for your airfare right away (more than 7 months in advance).

The way that we are doing it, you pay everything together about 3 months in advance.

Archived