Upgrade!!!

Congrats!

We took a chance booking two gty's on the Explorer sailing end of this week. Booked a D1 gty and were assigned a JS. Woo hoo! It would have cost us big $$$ to do that. We booked an "N" gty for our adult sons and they end up in a cat "I" wheelchair accessable oceanview. So, for me, if you don't mind the possibility of being forward or aft, it is a great gamble to take! :)

Congrats! you are very lucky! :D

We got upgrades from a grand suite guarantee to a owners suite on the Majesty this past February. We were so excited! :eek:

hi First time cruiser on teh Liberty on 21st March. Have got an inside cabin and also been given our room number already. Is there still a chance of an upgrade? We did tell the travel agent that it was an anniversary cruise (which it is).

How will we know if we get an upgrade?

:-(

I recently booked a TA cruise on IOS, April 12, 2009. We had an inside guarantee, but ended up with an oceanview. This was a wonderful surprise!!!:D Thanks RCCL!

Join our M&M and Roll Call it is very active with lots of fun activities planned.

Welcome!!:)

Congratulations on the upgrade too!

when we were upgraded we found out at the pier, the lady told us our cabin no and my husband was saying no, we booked a different one I had to shut him up and let her say what she was saying, we were incredibly fortunate, we'd booked a Royal family suite and ended up in the presidential family suite, which was absolutely massive. :) :) :)

In 2007, I booked an inside for our TA and it was a primo deck 9 cabin right in the middle. Then a few months before the cruise. I upgraded myself to a balcony, and with my C&A discount, we were able to upgrade for about $60 a person. So, you might want to check and see if there are any upsell options for a small amount. I am not a big gotta have a balcony guy, but when the price difference is not great (like it often isn't on TAs) then why not splurge. Especially when it costs so little.

jc

We leave on the Enchantment for 7 days on Sun. had originally booked a balcony guarantee, RCCL called last week and upgraded us to a owner suite, we are too excited, and I could not stop thanking the lady that called. We are diamond plus, and have only been upgraded 2 x before. I am can't wait to get on board and enjoy this lovely upgrade. Thank you RCCL

We leave on the Enchantment for 7 days on Sun. had originally booked a balcony guarantee, RCCL called last week and upgraded us to a owner suite, we are too excited, and I could not stop thanking the lady that called. We are diamond plus, and have only been upgraded 2 x before. I am can't wait to get on board and enjoy this lovely upgrade. Thank you RCCL

How wonderful for the two of you!!

I would be excited too!!

Laura

How suite that is!! Our favorite is 8502.........but they are all just great.

On the Enchantment........they have turned the Radio Room into a large JS..........without balcony............as it appears on RCCL's website.

All OS's on the Enchantment are wonderful..........be sure to bring plenty of your favorite CD's...........as you can play your favorite music.....while enjoying your cabin.

Congratulations!!:D

Rick

when we were upgraded we found out at the pier, the lady told us our cabin no and my husband was saying no, we booked a different one i had to shut him up and let her say what she was saying, we were incredibly fortunate, we'd booked a royal family suite and ended up in the presidential family suite, which was absolutely massive. :) :) :)

w o w ! ! ! ! ! !

On the Enchantment........they have turned the Radio Room into a large JS..........without balcony............as it appears on RCCL's website.

All OS's on the Enchantment are wonderful..........be sure to bring plenty of your favorite CD's...........as you can play your favorite music.....while enjoying your cabin.

Rick

How weird! :confused:

shp_en_deck08_rc3_dpl.gif

Rick

They gave us 8014

Archived