Horizon CC amenities??

Hilary

For those who have stayed in Horizon's CC category, are the amenities any different than what Celebrity lists on their website for the other classes of ships? I realize that the verandah amenities won't apply, but do the cabins have real blow dryers instead of just the lame one in the bathroom?

Also, someone posted at one time that on Horizon the only outlet is in the bathroom? Is this true, or is there one at the desk like on the other ships? It's been so long since we were on Zenith that I can't remember specifics like that.

Any information would be greatly appreciated as I begin to pile my things for our departure in 24 days!! <VBG>

Hi - we did the Horizon on her first cruise with CC. There are two blow dryers - one small one that I believe was on the wall and a large one kept in the cabinet under the sink. You do get the amenities listed - nice soaps, lotion etc. The robes are wonderful and the towels and bath mat are great. We also got the canapes and at that time - I don't know if they do it now or not but we had a special area in the dining room as well. It was as I say the first time so things could change. Have a great time. We enjoyed it so much we booked the Mercury CC for January. They were giving $200/cabin shipboard credit if you booked while on board so we took advantage of that.

Archived