Possible Pirate Attack-Is the Balmoral the former NCL Crown?

mbisson

There were photos of Balmoral-ex Crown- on this site a few weeks ago when she faced horrendous storms in the Bay of Biscay, but I can't find the page now. The overwhelming feeling then was how well she handled and what a superb Captain was in charge. Well done to him/her again, I say!-jocap.

Last week we were on Malta from Jade. We noticed that the island was preparing to greet one of Her Majesty's air craft landers in 2 day's time. The next day, at sea, we were suddenly surrounded by naval vessels. A young woman confidently informed us all eating in the Garden that a ship had been seized by pirates! Naturally we all went to peer out because it sounded as if she'd just heard it on TV. Eventually she told us that it had been 2 days before that she'd heard it, and it was in Somalia-somewhere just out there-(waving in the direction of poor little Malta!). Panic over!-jocap.

I can just see it now. They will install gun turrets on the bow with .50 cal machine guns. Maybe they will let the passengers get in on the fun. Not likely, but one can always hope. Just remember the Zodiacs are made of kevlar. Just shoot the people.:D

Da Bear

I can just see it now. They will install gun turrets on the bow with .50 cal machine guns. Maybe they will let the passengers get in on the fun. Not likely, but one can always hope. Just remember the Zodiacs are made of kevlar. Just shoot the people.:D

Da Bear

Now that is a good Freestyle activity - forget bowling...:rolleyes:

Archived