What To Do??

spcl4cs_gal

How badly do you want the Neptune Lounge? Will you have loads of wash to do?

The SS cabins are quite spacious and very nice, IMO. Unless the S perks are important to you, I'd say save your money for other trip spending.

I went for it! And paid a bit more due to the single supplement, but I'm pretty excited about it. Who knows if I'd ever get this chance again, and for me, it would be hard to afford something like this without the upgrade. Since we are on the same cruise (and thank you very much for organizing the Roll Call and the CC meet and greet!), maybe we'll meet in the Neptune Lounge, and if not, you can be my guest!!!

see you on March 15 :-)

I went for it! And paid a bit more due to the single supplement, but I'm pretty excited about it. Who knows if I'd ever get this chance again, and for me, it would be hard to afford something like this without the upgrade. Since we are on the same cruise (and thank you very much for organizing the Roll Call and the CC meet and greet!), maybe we'll meet in the Neptune Lounge, and if not, you can be my guest!!!

see you on March 15 :-)

Hi Kibou,

Yeah I went for it too! After having a large SC last March and loving every minute of it how could I refuse? :) Hey if you now have your cabin number don't forget to send it to me on the address mentioned on the roll call so I can keep my list updated. Thanks and see you on board!

Hi Kibou,

Yeah I went for it too! After having a large SC last March and loving every minute of it how could I refuse? :) Hey if you now have your cabin number don't forget to send it to me on the address mentioned on the roll call so I can keep my list updated. Thanks and see you on board!

Enjoy all those perks!

Archived