What is the Solstice 'Relaxation Lounge' on the PH Deck?

moondoggie

Just booked a room on the PH deck of Solstice--and am near something called the Relaxation Lounge in the fore part of the ship. Can anyone tell me what this is?

The Relaxation Lounge serves partly as a waiting room for spa treatments and as a quiet lounging area for passengers in Aqua Class. There are some nice day beds and chairs, with tea and citrus and cucumber water available.

Here is a picture:

http://schplinky.smugmug.com/gallery/7329577_4ReXe/1/471633536_pDRS9/Medium

Mike

Looks lovely--how do you enter this room--from the PH deck or thru Aqua Spa?

The door is at the end of the hallway on the PH deck. There is an attendant at a desk as there are spa treatment rooms nearby. There is a spiral staircase that goes from the AquaSpa to the PH deck near the entrance to the room.

Mike

Hi,

We were in nearby Aqua Class #1507, giving very quick/easy access to the Relaxation Lounge. It was a great spot to enjoy the ocean view across the bow, and to just lay back and read.

Here's another photo:

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2224938730099099348GlfnSF

From that link you should find several photos of the room by clicking on the "next" option.

The 'cucumber' water, as I recall, was cucumber and lemon together. The other dispenser had orange water.

Enjoy your stateroom, Moondoggie!

CM

Hi,

Since the OP has not provided a stateroom number, "near" may be a relative term.

Also bear in mind that each person tolerates different noises and different decibel levels in their own way. What will kill the experience for one won't even be noticed by another.

In stateroom #1507 we were in the fourth stateroom back from the Relaxation Lounge. There was some noise at the ceiling several days, coming from the aerobics area above on Resort Deck 12. This noise occured as early as 7:00 a.m. and as late as 11:00 p.m. Though at times noticeable, it did not prevent us from sleeping.

CM

Hi There

Im going on only my second ever cruise on the Equinox in January.

Wondered if you could tell me if you think my room will be quiet (I believe the solstice and equinox are the same)Ive booked room number 1578 on aqua class.Will we get the sun on the balcony or is there an overhang above our deck?

Hope you can give some tips!what about taking an iron?

What sort of costs are the drinks onboard?

Hobgob

Archived