Question about Diamond Status

We are Taking our DD 25 on our Explorer Cruise in November she has been on 2 cruises and will be D+ with us when we sail. Her status was changed to Diamond when we booked last year. She does still live with us, but I think if she did not she would for the cruise.

How many cruises does it take to become diamond? what are the benefits? So, if you take a cruise with someone who is a Diamond and share the same cabin (like with a friend not a spouse) you automatically become a diamond??:)

How many cruises does it take to become diamond? what are the benefits? So, if you take a cruise with someone who is a Diamond and share the same cabin (like with a friend not a spouse) you automatically become a diamond??:)

It takes 10 cruise credits - some cruises count for more than one credit (e.g., you get one extra credit for sailing in a suite and one extra credit for cruises of 12 nights or more).

No, being in the same cabin does not change one's status - you have to live at the same address - I think it also needs to be a relative, but am not sure about that.

My 25 yr old daughter who lives with us became a diamond member last month when she reached 10 credits. My husband and I are Platinum with 9 credits. after reading these posts, I called C&A to get changed to Diamond status. They said no because my daughter is over 18. How did you guys do it?

Archived