New Carnival Promotion

Mikel1733

My apologies if this has already been posted. I contacted my PVP by email today regarding this promotion and my current May 31 booking. No reply yet, but it would definitely benefit me to cancel and rebook. Anyone have any info on this?

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/New-Carnival-Promotion-prnews-14582200.html

You are sure you checked the FUN SAVER rates on the carnival site, not looking at early saver?? Several people thought they could get the OBC and still get early saver without reading the small print.

You are sure you checked the FUN SAVER rates on the carnival site, not looking at early saver?? Several people thought they could get the OBC and still get early saver without reading the small print.

Yeah the early saver does not allow OBC.

I just called them, my military rate is better. You cannot combine them, and all promotions aren't available on all cruises or cabin types.

Got my hopes up though. I've already called and gotten a lower fare once.

Dennis

° Cash back issued as refundable onboard credit of: (i) $50 per person up to $100 per stateroom on select 3 - 4 day sailings (ii) $75 per person up to $150 per stateroom on select 5 day sailings; or (iii) $120 per person up to $240 per stateroom on select 6, 7 or 8 day sailings. Available in stateroom categories 4A - 11. At the end of the cruise, any remaining unused portion of the cash back refundable onboard credit will be delivered in check form to your stateroom on the morning of debarkation. See carnival.com/cashback for details.

It's available with the Fun Funds rate.

I saw this post and checked it out, we just saved over $2400 from this sale .

We haven't done our final payment yet, its due next month, perhaps thats why Carnival agreed to "refare" us to todays prices..

Archived