Humidity resistant hair products

gr82cu2

Does anyone have any suggestions for humidity resistant hair products. My hair is very fine and straight and the humid air just kills it! I can spend an hour blow drying, styling, spraying and as soon as I set foot outside in the humidity it is all over! My hair just goes totally flat, limp and stringy in humid air. Any ideas for products to combat this problem?

I use Frizzease hair serum before I dry my hair (my hair is not curly). Then, I use "humidity resistant" hair spray that I get at Sally Beauty Supply. Finally, I'll give it an all-over spray with "Got 2 Be Tolerant" spray (I found it at Osco). In the summer, we hae terrible humidity and without these kinds of things my hair is totally flat.

flatout anti-humidity seal by Kms works wonders on my hair. Fights humidity, frizz and curl. You can purchase it at a salon that carries kms products and should also be able to get it at your local beauty supply store.

Its a light mist you spray onto your hair after you've styled it/sprayed it what not. It also comes in a shampoo as well as conditioner but prefer the spray.

I swear by this stuff!!

258877203_file_79_191.jpg.6ae3c3c0cf5d65234533d78992c8f84c.jpg

I worked in Savannah one summer, and had the same issue. I found the Back to Basics products with Green Tea worked really well. The other product that works pretty well is Bumble and Bumble. Really nice products...

I just spritz on hairspray--my hair HATES humid weather--curls just fall right out! The spray keeps everything curled--and I don't have to spray until my hair is stiff---get a "flexible hold", and give it a light spray! Your hair will still move and bounce, but the body stays in!

(Note: this will not work in a rainstorm--it keeps out humidity, not water!!!)

My hair is naturally wavy and semi-course and soaks humidity like a sponge and gets bigger and bigger. I finally found a product that really works for me Fekkai Glossing shampoo and conditioner, Fekkai Straight Away balm and Smoothing Hair cream. These products are sold at

Bath-n-Body works. They are quite expensive but worth it to me.

My hairdresser had told me the way to stop my hair from going "poof" when I head outside was to give it moisture when I shampoo so it can't take on more when I go out. I've been using AG Cosmetics Moisture Shampoo and Xtra moisture conditioner. Then I use AG Recoil - it's a leave in product. My hair ends up very soft with as much curl as I want to scrunch into it - but never stiff and out of control. Their products have a fragrance like orange sherbert and I love it.

The products are very expensive to buy in a salon but I've found a bunch of internet sites that carry them at a more reasonable price.

Take it from a South Georgia girl - Big & Sexy (the product - not me!!) I use Big & Sexy root lifter & Big & Sexy hair spray. My hair is straight as a board and will go limp in a second w/o it.!

Oh - and you can get it at the salon's in WalMart & I think I've seen it at Walgreen's.

Ok, I am now the proud owner of the Big & Sexy hair products and the KMS flat-out anti-humidity seal :D Wish me luck! We're doing a 12 night southern caribbean cruise in April. Whoo hoo!!!

Awesome!! Enjoy your cruise and be sure to report back about the flat-out. I'm telling you...I don't know what I would do without it!!!

Awesome!! Enjoy your cruise and be sure to report back about the flat-out. I'm telling you...I don't know what I would do without it!!!

Ok, I promise to try and remember to come back here just as soon as I come out of my coma from being on a 12 night cruise. I'm like the energizer bunny on vacation and then I come home and totally collapse, LOL. Thanks for your help!

Archived