quick hit for viking's danube ship

ddean52

need your help!! looking for pros and cons on viking's danube ship!! in advance, thank you! the failure of viking's legend to sail in time has put us in a tight spot!

Regards,

Dean:confused:

My wife & I are booked on the Spirit, doing your trip in reverse,

same dates. If you haven't taken a river cruise, its not a "cruise".

A river cruise is a bus tour without the bus. Each day you leave the boat for a tour, often on foot, sometimes with a short bus trip where a local guide provides you with information about what you are seeing. The food is fine, the boat holds about 200 passengers and while there are assigned groups for the day trips, the meals are open seating. I saw the Legend description but the premium for the new ship seemed excessive. We do cruise with Oceania, so our expectations of comfort and food and all the other considerations are significant. Evening entertainment is limited. I don't know what other info you are looking for.

yes. legend is still in the ship yard, shoud be ready in july. i was the first booking for the legend (over a yr ago) and now im stuck tring to find a cruise! brrrrr:eek:

Dean

So glad you were able to rebook on the same boat!! Now you can start really planning.

My BIL lives in Villanova. DH and I are also VU grads. Always enjoy seeing that someone is from the Phila. area. We'll be there in June for our 45th reunion. Enjoy your cruise. Pat

• 1 month later...

Archived