Blndiebby25

We have weigh-ins every Thursday..just say what you lost or gained.

(don't need to say your weight)

Everyone is on different kinds of diets.woes. Pick one or do your own.

Come in any time talk, ask advice..everyone trys to give tips on what works for them..

Main thing is stay on your diet, what ever you chose. Drink lots of water

at least 8 glasses a day and exercise as often as you can.

A hint I give..if you can have a no-gain weekend,then your ahead..you don't have to lose that gain. So if your the same on Monday (that you weighed on

Friday) your new losses will count on Thursday!

Hi, Jennifer and welcome!!!

Belle has already told you about our Thursday weigh-ins. We are all trying different ways of losing weight here -- or trying to maintain what we have lost, in some cases. Some of us have be doing low carbs, some Weight Watchers, some South Beach. What are you trying? There isn't one thing that works for everyone and there's no quick fix.

Please share your stories with us and contribute to some of our other threads.

Chocolate was one of the easier things to manage, for me. Cocoa powder, itself, is relatively low in calories, so the trick is to find a home for it in things that don't need real sugar.

My solution was an outgrowth of the program I used to lose 100 pounds and keep almost all of it off for over 30 months now: I have a nutritious meal replacement shake every morning. Most of the time it is in the form of a delicious cafe mocha, so I get my caffeine fix (125 mg measured dose :)) and my chocolate fix all-in-one. (The coffee flavor comes from the shake mix: Myoplex Lite Cappucino; the chocolate flavor comes from a tablespoon or two of sugar-free/fat-free chocolate pudding mix.)

Now, if you're looking for a solution to your cravings for Doritos or french fries -- haven't found that one yet. :D

Archived