NEW Latitudes benefits 3 & 4 + Nights!

travel_lover

We were on the Jewel and the Sky and were given print outs of what the new benefits will be for the 3 & 4 Nights on Sky also for the longer Cruises on the other fleet.

This came from the Cruise Consultants...telling us that NCLs website is still being updated and that's why the benefits are different.

So the hard part is not everyone is on the same page, but we did get ALL benefits listed while on our Cruise.

Other things we heard is that Gold & Platinum benefits will be able to order from the room service menu (the parts of the room service menu where there are charges) for free.

For 3 & 4 night Sky Cruises.....Silver Gold & Platinum get an exclusive party.

If anyone has heard additional information, please share!!

now that is better....IMO...

Honestly when the new benefits came out and I saw Gold was basically getting the same thing as Silver...I didn't think that was right at all...but knowing we still get a Captains Party that Silver doesn't get it has calmed my nerves.....we worked so hard to get to Gold.

Thanks, Amanda! It looks like the welcome basket is back for us Goldies plus some other things that look better than what had been posted a week or so ago.

You're welcome! Yeah a welcome basket just without the wine....still very nice though. :D

Thanks, Amanda! It looks like the welcome basket is back for us Goldies plus some other things that look better than what had been posted a week or so ago.

We were actually the first ones cruising after the changes, and the changes were still taking place during the cruise. So we kind of got bad service while checking in at the ports etc. And couldnt understand why they sat us with all the lattitude memebers vs only gold and or platinum members. Very upsetting. No one knew what was the right thing to do, or what we were or were not suppose to be getting.

The fruit basket is no longer. Now its a fruit plate. But it was still nice.

We were actually the first ones cruising after the changes, and the changes were still taking place during the cruise. So we kind of got bad service while checking in at the ports etc. And couldnt understand why they sat us with all the lattitude memebers vs only gold and or platinum members. Very upsetting. No one knew what was the right thing to do, or what we were or were not suppose to be getting.

We didn't get any VIP check-in on Jewel we boarded with everyone else....everyone on our Jewel sailing who was Gold & Platinum had the same problem.

I see now that they're calling it a 'fruit basket'...I wonder if they still include a bottle of wine in it? (the fruit I could grab at the buffet LOL)

NEVER MIND-I should have read to the end b4 I posted: :(

You're welcome! Yeah a welcome basket just without the wine....still very nice though. :D

I see now that they're calling it a 'fruit basket'...I wonder if they still include a bottle of wine in it? (the fruit I could grab at the buffet LOL)

NEVER MIND-I should have read to the end b4 I posted: :(

It's true that you can grab the stuff at the buffet..but it's a nice touch. I was suprised they got rid of the cookies and etc....some of the stuff they took off for latitudes wasn't costing them much of anything....even the vip check-in is that really costing them extra?

Well, it's funny that they call it a basket, but I'm fine with that. We can't eat it all in the cabin anyway. I'm just glad to see things seem to be improving from what we had thought. But sorry you had to experience for the transition - that is not fun!

It's true that you can grab the stuff at the buffet..but it's a nice touch. I was suprised they got rid of the cookies and etc....some of the stuff they took off for latitudes wasn't costing them much of anything....even the vip check-in is that really costing them extra?

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... cookies! THOSE we took advantage of! Any chance the fruit basket/plate has chocolate covered fruit?! :rolleyes:

They take away my wine --- They're gonna hear me whine. ;)

LOL Well are you Platinum? They still get free wine on embarktion in their stateroom. Will be Platinum in November which is great we can sure use the free laundry since will be gone for a good amount of days!

Nope not at all....but you can always grab fondue in the buffet at night and dip them. :D

This is new to me - I just recently started reading about it. Is it new that they have the fondue on the buffet at night? Or have I been sadly oblivious? This has my name written ALL over it - with a perfectly sanitized utensil, of course!

Archived