NEW Latitudes benefits 3 & 4 + Nights!

travel_lover

They have had it for a while now, the good thing is they have milk chocolate or dark, so you can choose etc.

OMG! oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

The cookies were never part of Latitudes. They were a Freestyle 2.0 perk for balcony plus if I remember correctly. Should still be delivered one night.

Not so we had it since we became gold, and we always travel in inside cabin. So it was because of the gold status. We also got canapes delivered one one night etc.

Yes it's true....every night in the buffet so far i've seen it on Dawn, Sky, Pearl, and Gem. On Dawn you can choose milk or dark...on Jewel they had milk (my fav anyway) it's so delicious...they have fruits out and breads...so good! On Dawn for chocolate buffet they even had marshmellows for dipping...oh my goodness!!:p

And pretzel bread. :D

I was actually thinking about the cookies in the Latitudes lounge - we really took advantage of that on the Gem. We also enjoyed the little swan-shaped cream puffs we had delivered to our room. (The cold hors d'oeuvres not so much.) Alas, we will have to actually walk to the buffet. :)

Speaking of Latitudes lounge that no longer is either. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. We enjoyed the space while it lasted.

Yes it's true....every night in the buffet so far i've seen it on Dawn, Sky, Pearl, and Gem. On Dawn you can choose milk or dark...on Jewel they had milk (my fav anyway) it's so delicious...they have fruits out and breads...so good! On Dawn for chocolate buffet they even had marshmellows for dipping...oh my goodness!!:p

{somehow I missed your response earlier} Anyway, thanks! I am usually so full by evening I haven't studied the buffet much after dinner. At most, a fly-by to pick up a couple cookies for the cabin . But I will be on the lookout next cruise! I had chocolate fondue at the chocolate buffet my first cruise on the Crown, but hadn't seen it after that and recently I tend to skip it. And you can't go to Le Bistro EVERY night, so the "every night in the buffet" is music to my ears!! Believe it or not, I am not that much of a chocolate lover, but to dip in? Yum! Whether it be fruit, or cake, or marshmallows!!

Speaking of Latitudes lounge that no longer is either. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. We enjoyed the space while it lasted.

I had seen that so, no worries, you are not the bearer. :) I'll miss it.

You order bottled liquor for your cabin. I haven't done it yet but there is a lot of talk about it here on these boards. The bottles are expensive compared to at home, but compared to ordering individual mixed drinks, it saves a lot. You place the order by emailing the even coordinator on your ship who will supply a menu. Let me know if you want more info and I'll get it.

That's true get own juices and mix drinks yourself....they let you have a bottle in your cabin?

We were gold on one cruise & got everything. Next cruise--they somehow missed us. When it was pointed out they apologized and said we'd get a second bottle of wine thrown in our welcome package on the next cruise (coming up in Nov)...now it's gone & I'm sad ;) (not really-but it would've been nice, after all that is about $50 for even 2 bottles of the cheap stuff)

That's too bad, yes even the cheap stuff is expensive. That's how they make their money.

Same here' date=' we just turned Gold and now we won't get all the bennies on our upcoming cruise. I miss Colin; this new NCL bean-counter CEO sucks. You'd think in a bad world economy they'd be smart enough to not get cheap on their loyal customers. :mad:[/quote']

Exactly, we are the ones who keep coming back....if I were NCL i'd want to keep it that way.

That's too bad, yes even the cheap stuff is expensive. That's how they make their money.

Exactly, we are the ones who keep coming back....if I were NCL i'd want to keep it that way.

I'll probably keep coming back. But it was a nice incentive that could be even more important to me now that the bank card program has changed so much.

We don't know that yet...I know on Jewel they took the Latitudes Lounge out to put a store there but on Sky it was still there....so we don't no for sure if they took it off of the entire fleet.

{somehow I missed your response earlier} Anyway, thanks! I am usually so full by evening I haven't studied the buffet much after dinner. At most, a fly-by to pick up a couple cookies for the cabin . But I will be on the lookout next cruise! I had chocolate fondue at the chocolate buffet my first cruise on the Crown, but hadn't seen it after that and recently I tend to skip it. And you can't go to Le Bistro EVERY night, so the "every night in the buffet" is music to my ears!! Believe it or not, I am not that much of a chocolate lover, but to dip in? Yum! Whether it be fruit, or cake, or marshmallows!!

A lot of people actually don't know about this since most people eat in the dining rooms but it became a new addition to the fleet...it's a nice touch if you ask me. :D

I'll probably keep coming back. But it was a nice incentive that could be even more important to me now that the bank card program has changed so much.

Well I don't mind the BOA that much....I had a WorldPoints card prior to NCL changing there account...so I was able to transfer all my points over to now get OBC! So i'm happy because I never knew what to do with all my points because the rewards were for silly stuff, so now that I can use it for NCL stuff i'm satisfied. ;)

That's true get own juices and mix drinks yourself....they let you have a bottle in your cabin?

Yes, if you order it through them. Email GroupEventPearl@ncl.com (substitute whatever ship you are sailing for Pearl) and ask for their bar set up menu. You pay a service fee on top of the bottle price. But it is delivered to your cabin with glasses, ice, etc. I plan to order champagne and have mimosas in the morning and rum to mix my own cocktails in the afternoon.

Well I don't mind the BOA that much....I had a WorldPoints card prior to NCL changing there account...so I was able to transfer all my points over to now get OBC! So i'm happy because I never knew what to do with all my points because the rewards were for silly stuff, so now that I can use it for NCL stuff i'm satisfied. ;)

I would be satisfied also,,,,cept that instead of 3to4% benefit it's now more like 1to2%

Yes, if you order it through them. Email GroupEventPearl@ncl.com (substitute whatever ship you are sailing for Pearl) and ask for their bar set up menu. You pay a service fee on top of the bottle price. But it is delivered to your cabin with glasses, ice, etc. I plan to order champagne and have mimosas in the morning and rum to mix my own cocktails in the afternoon.

Thanks for the link we are going to email them to get information.

Thanks for the link we are going to email them to get information.

It's a mystery to me why this is unadvertised. It seems like a money maker for them and MIGHT cut down on the smuggling - I realize not entirely, but somewhat. I was ready to buy rumrunners until I learned the details of this service. :confused:

Sounds really nice, we are sailing on the Pearl in May! I will send an e-mail over now. :D

It's a mystery to me why this is unadvertised. It seems like a money maker for them and MIGHT cut down on the smuggling - I realize not entirely, but somewhat. I was ready to buy rumrunners until I learned the details of this service. :confused:

That's true...I think it's a great idea. It's better than spending $10 on 1 drink.

Sounds really nice, we are sailing on the Pearl in May! I will send an e-mail over now. :D

Have a wonderful cruise - I know you will. I am so jealous of your cruise history and upcoming schedule!!! ;)

Did you all notice that the latitude benefit sailings changed.

Bronze used to be 1-4 completed cruises, now its 1-5,

Silver was 5-8, now it's 6-9,

Gold was 9-13, now it's 10-14,

Platinum was 14, now it's 15.

So what do you all think?:confused:

Archived