Help, Carnival Spirit Questions!

bragstarr

LOVE the Spirit! My favorite ship! We had an AK B2B scheduled for Aug/Sept of this year, but had to cancel because of "the economy." :(:( We have always been "beach/island cruisers" but figured with all the "hype" we would give AK a try. Hemmed and hawed about it, THEN saw Spirit was sailing a SB and then RT, so booked SOLELY because we would be on Spirit. Stinks we had to cancel, BUT you will LOVE the ship. We never did the supper club, but did walk up for photo ops and those stairs are awesome but SCARY (to me at least) Just be careful of what you drink before you walk down them, and as a been there, done that ps/ do NOT go up for a look/see and have to come DOWN the morning after a night of too many "frozen thingys." :eek:

Does anyone know where the Spirit will dock in Honolulu for the April 24, cruise? Thanks

I can't say for sure, but if you have google earth (it's free) you can see 2 cruise ships in port - the Spirit will probably be at one of those 2 piers, and my guess is that it will be at the one closer to Waikiki.

Thanks for the share, Bob. Love that dining room and again, those stairs are really cool, but I DO have vertigo (and on top of the morning after frozen thingy fun time) scared the bejesus out of me walking down them. What you might not see, is that you can see THRU each step all the way down to the atrium. Now go back and look at the picture again and imagine seeing DOWN 9 (about??) decks lol.

I liked that little landing in the middle where you can stop to look straight down. I'm not prone to vertigo nor do I have a fear of heights, but it still gave me pause... :eek::D

And I WAS sober (I swear)

Archived