Possible Official CC group cruise in 2011-need to pick date

CruisnGram

HAHA! That's funny. If you read where I got it from you know it's a carribean thing.

I was also thinking it was close to SOCO (Southern Comfort) as in SOCO and Lime. stay with me here......

Lime in St. Kittls means to hang out and get away from it all.

So to put a twist on it - SOCA & Lime (Soutern Carribean music & Sit back and relax)

Or did I just over think this too much!:eek:

Sandy

OK OK...so if want to stay with the more agressive, organized crime thingie....

how about the Soca Mafia? :eek: (Hey, that way I get a comfy NY/Chicago influence...I'm originally from NY)

OK OK...so if want to stay with the more agressive, organized crime thingie....

how about the Soca Mafia? :eek: (Hey, that way I get a comfy NY/Chicago influence...I'm originally from NY)

LOL! It's catchy but I don't think we should mess with that.

Fugettaboutit!:D

Sandy

Hello everyone,

Great news! :)

I heard back from CC this morning and they are excited about helping to plan this cruise. There are many group cruises through other cruiselines and very few for NCL, so they really would like to get this up and running. They will get us some pricing for February and then we need to pick the exact cruise date.

There is a slight snag though. Without any explanation here, we need someone else to take over as the group leader. Are any of you willing to do so?

Please email me at ChBoxers800@comcast.net if you think you'd be interested in doing it. I can give you the email address and the contact person so you can get the ball rolling. It will be a lot of work I'm sure, but a ton of fun, and I'll help whereever I can. :)

CG

Hello everyone,

I heard back from CC this morning and they are excited about helping to plan this cruise. There are many group cruises through other cruiselines and very few for NCL, so they really would like to get this up and running. They will get us some pricing for February and then we need to pick the exact cruise date.

There is a slight snag though. Without any explanation here, we need someone else to take over as the group leader. Are any of you willing to do so?

Please email me at ChBoxers800@comcast.net if you think you'd be interested in doing it. I can give you the email address and the contact person so you can get the ball rolling. It will be a lot of work I'm sure, but a ton of fun, and I'll help whereever I can. :)

CG

OH NO! You were doing so good!

I don't know if could do it since I have so much going on with work and 3 elderly parents depending on my DH and mefor EVERYTHING!! But would be willing to help out where I can.

Sandy

Hi. I have been lurking since this thread started. I am jumping in to say we would be interested in this cruise too. Carnival does so many CC cruises it is about time there is an NCL one. This sounds like a blast.:)

Welcome Soaz! Hopefully this will work out and if it does, we'd love you to join us!

CG

Hello everyone,

CG

CG, I hope everything is okay but it doesn't sound like it. Thanks for taking it as far as you have. :)

Sorry all, have been busy with real llife stuff. :) I'm still working on it. I should have posted something so you all weren't in the dark, but didn't have anything new to tell you yet. We still do need a group leader at this point, so if anyone thinks they MIGHT be able to do it, please email me so we can discuss and I can give you the contact info.

I promise everyone I'm not bailing out here. I intend to help whoever leads as much as I can. Just hang in there as these things take time. We've got plenty of time since we want to do this cruise in 2011 and hopefully, we will get this all rolling next week. I promise to keep everyone in the loop once everything is settled and we have a new group leader.

CG

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry to say guys, but this cruise isn't going to go. If there is anyone who would like to take over the reins and organize it, you can email the CC community manager at: community@cruisecritic.com

So sorry I ever started this in the first place. Didn't mean to get everyone enthused only to have it end up like this. I truly would have loved to organize this and sail with all of you...hopefully someday. :)

Sorry guys. :(

CG

Sorry to say guys, but this cruise isn't going to go. If there is anyone who would like to take over the reins and organize it, you can email the CC community manager at: community@cruisecritic.com

So sorry I ever started this in the first place. Didn't mean to get everyone enthused only to have it end up like this. I truly would have loved to organize this and sail with all of you...hopefully someday. :)

CG

Thanks CG for giving it your best shot. Maybe someday we will all end up together anyway:)

Sandy

CG

No probs CG - sorry we couldn't take it on for you, but being in UK, and still very new cruisers, we were looking forward to being taken along for the ride.

Here's to next time, and thanks for all yor efforts.

CG

Thanks for all your work.:D At least we'll be able to exchange Bermuda stories in June.:cool: I'm also putting together another CC Group to the Eastern Caribbean for May 2010 if interested!;)

Archived