Possible Official CC group cruise in 2011-need to pick date

CruisnGram

Hi everyone. I just wanted to jump on to say that I became a Grandma yesterday @ 1:15 AM to a 5 lb 5 oz little girl. Her name is Brooke. She was three weeks early but is doing just fine. I will teach her all about cruising then she can be my new roomie!

Sandy

Congratulations Sandy! You must be so thrilled. It's the best feeling ever to hold those little grandbabies isn't it? Instant love...just like when you held your own the first time.

So glad that everyone is doing well. Enjoy that sweet baby!

CG

Gee you guys, I'm really sorry. I know that you realize that we had to go with what the majority wanted. I marked everything down carefully as some said things like "January or February" or "late February or March" and when it was all totaled up, February came out the clear winner.

I'm really hoping that something happens that you all can end up making it. It's a long time away, so maybe something will change.

Again, I'm really sorry. :(

CG

Thank you, CG but it really is okay. That's how a democracy is supposed to work! If not this time, then maybe another. We can always go visit Terry in Alaska since those cruises are scheduled later in the year. I'll keep an eye out, just to watch how it goes!:)

Thank you, CG but it really is okay.

I know you understand. I was just really looking forward to finally getting to meet you. As you say though...there's always the next time and the next cruise. And, I'm still not completely giving up on you and Chris for this one. :)

CG

Since February is the winner we may actually be able to join the group! I was originally thinking a med cruise for April of 2011...but I could handle a S. Caribbean in February...

Great! Will keep you posted. Keep watching this thread for more info.

CG

OK you got the easy part figured out now the hard question.Whats your groups cool name goona be ?Also you gonna be desigin us club tshirts magnets and what nots like some other talented Group leaders?LOL have fun

OK you got the easy part figured out now the hard question.Whats your groups cool name goona be ?Also you gonna be desigin us club tshirts magnets and what nots like some other talented Group leaders?LOL have fun

Sure I will. This will be a blast! I've got some great ideas already for some cool things.

Regarding the name, once we get approval, that'll be another open suggestion item. I don't want to saddle everyone with some stupid name I come up with alone. Heck, I'm having trouble naming my new dog! LOL If it's dumb name we all decide on, we'll all take the blame. :D

CG

Hi everyone. I just wanted to jump on to say that I became a Grandma yesterday @ 1:15 AM to a 5 lb 5 oz little girl. Her name is Brooke. She was three weeks early but is doing just fine. I will teach her all about cruising then she can be my new roomie!

Sandy

Congratulations Sandy!!! There is nothing like having a grandchild. Our Liam will be 7 months on April 1st and we are all leaving on his 1st cruise on April 4th. We are planning on turning him into a real cruise addict.

CruisnGram,

February 2011 sounds interesting. I hope we can join you.

Jeanne:p

Sandy

Congrats Grandma Sandy! How wonderful! You are blessed!

Sure I will. This will be a blast! I've got some great ideas already for some cool things.

Regarding the name, once we get approval, that'll be another open suggestion item. I don't want to saddle everyone with some stupid name I come up with alone. Heck, I'm having trouble naming my new dog! LOL If it's dumb name we all decide on, we'll all take the blame. :D

CG

"The Norwegian Champions ? "

rofl

j/k

CG ~ Have you heard anything from Cruise Critic yet? What's taking so long? I'm getting anxious over here!! LOL

No, not a word. I'm concerned also. I sent another email this morning so hopefully will receive an answer soon. I hate to keep everyone hanging in limbo. I'm trying guys...honest. :(

CG

I just want to confirm that unless there is some dramatic change in my friends work circumstances I cannot even think about asking her to look after my business while I am away.

So, only Easter and June-August for me from now on. Sorry but I have to withdraw from this.

Jean

[attach]110634[/attach][attach]110635[/attach]

Thank you spdracer. that was really nice, and thanks to all who wished us well. Brooke came home this afternoon and so far so good. Let's see if we can get through the night!

Grandma Sandy:)

Thank you spdracer. that was really nice, and thanks to all who wished us well. Brooke came home this afternoon and so far so good. Let's see if we can get through the night!

Grandma Sandy:)

Awww, grandma Sandy. Has a nice ring to it doesn't it? Ugh, first nights home. I remember it well. DD and DSIL were scared to death and really felt they needed me there, even though they did just fine on their own. Those first few weeks are hard, but oh, the sweet baby snuggles...nothing like it. Enjoy!

CG

Sorry, but you all had me scared half to death! If someone just goes to read the latest posts, they don't know what the heck you are talking about. I thought something had happened to the baby!:eek: Please put a brief description in there. Sorry, I was really scared!

We hope to do a cruise critic group cruise sometime but it doesn't look like this one will work for us. I know you all will have a wonderful time. Perhaps we will meet some of you another time.:)

I understand. But will still hold out hopes that things may change and you can join us!

CG

Archived