'fun pass' on celebrity??

HI Folks,

I have a friend who has been on many cruises but this is her first time with Celebrity and her first time receiving her documents by email. She's not sure of all what she is supposed to do. I told her that what I have done before with my carnival luggage tags is I lamanate them and punch a hole in them and tie them to the bag and then there is less chance of them getting ripped.

The main question here is do you have to go online and fill out anything additional such as with Carnival you will fill out your fun pass?? Any help will be appreciated.

we do our check in on line & prefer hard copy docs mailed to us so we have nice sturdy baggage tags (we hope) --But what is a fun pass?

Thank you for the replies. 'Fun Pass' in basically the online check-in but it's what carnival calls it. I just did a search on here since I posted this thread and I think you guys may call it 'Xpress Pass' or just simply the 'Online Check in'.

Thanks again guys!

With Carnival eDocs, you print off your luggage tags and affix them to your bags.

With Celebrity eDocs, you DO NOT have any luggage tags to print off. A small sized sample tag is included with your docs. You copy the information off the sample onto your real luggage tags THAT YOU PICK UP FROM THE PORTER AT THE PIER.

With Carnival eDocs, you print off your luggage tags and affix them to your bags.

With Celebrity eDocs, you DO NOT have any luggage tags to print off. A small sized sample tag is included with your docs. You copy the information off the sample onto your real luggage tags THAT YOU PICK UP FROM THE PORTER AT THE PIER.

they do provide luggage tags as stated above, or you can do as this person suggests..whatever!!!:rolleyes:

Archived