Opening Balconies

DAVLIB007

But it's not opened up fully right? I mean we won't have a double balcony because we opened the partition. It only opens the first section, not the total wall right? :confused:

But it's not opened up fully right? I mean we won't have a double balcony because we opened the partition. It only opens the first section, not the total wall right? :confused:

It is just a small door between balconys, the entire wall does not open up.

It's more like an access door, and when open you can go from one balcony to the next. But it isn't like you have one huge balcony when they are opened. ;)

This was taken on the Sun Princess in 2007. th_April11Morningsmokeonthebalcony.jpg

I am standing on one balcony while my mother was on her balcony and my uncle on a third balcony.

The Caribbean Princess has a door against the bulkhead and then a panel that goes from the door frame to the balcony rail on the completely covered balconies. Again this picture was taken from one balcony looking into another. Of course if you do not want people taking pictures of you in the morning while you are still in your PJs you might want to keep the doors shut! :o

th_IM002929.jpg

It is just a small door between balconys, the entire wall does not open up.

It's more like an access door, and when open you can go from one balcony to the next. But it isn't like you have one huge balcony when they are opened. ;)

Toto is correct. You won't have a double balcony; rather, you'll have access to the other balcony.

So from the pics I saw on here (thanks by the way for those pics jac99) the partition is opened and the "other wall" is in the front of the balcony, not the back side, next to the cabin?

Does this make sense? :D

So from the pics I saw on here (thanks by the way for those pics jac99) the partition is opened and the "other wall" is in the front of the balcony, not the back side, next to the cabin?

Does this make sense? :D

The door that opens is located 'towards' the ship side of the partitian. Not the ocean side.

Archived