Royal Dutch Treasure found!!

airlink diva

To all the old HAL heads,get ready to go back to old school times :D!!

During my spring cleaning, I came across six bottles of the Royal Dutch lotion that HAL had in the cabins! My guess that it was from my 2005 Westerdam cruise.

I was worried at first that it was bad,but it was stored in a cool dark place and it still smells great!!

Don't get me wrong,I like the Elmis products,but loved the Royal Dutch.

Click on below to view my photos!

This is my first time uploading photos so bear with me!

ENJOY!!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=18719370#post18719370

Still have some of those containers myself, but the lotion is long gone and I use them only to refill for purse and travel since they are such a convenient size.......and can go through airport security without a hitch!

Based on some of the HAL stuff I've seen listed on ebay, perhaps you should put them up for grabs there. :rolleyes:

I am so envious - I love the Royal Dutch products. I wish we could choose between Royal Dutch and Elemis for our bath products. I've got 1 bottle of lotion that I keep tucked away and bring out when I'm feeling sorry for myself that we're not on a cruise.

CowPrincess: if I'd known you were going to throw some away, I'd have sent you $ for postage - darn!

Smooth Sailing! :):):)

Tjcoxa no ebay!! This is something to treasure and enjoy!! I used some earlier today and like a small kid, I had to smell myself several times :D:D!!

Cow Princess oh girlfriend! How could you!!:eek: All you had to do is get on this site and say "I got royal dutch"

To all the old HAL heads,get ready to go back to old school times :D!!

During my spring cleaning, I came across six bottles of the Royal Dutch lotion that HAL had in the cabins! My guess that it was from my 2005 Westerdam cruise.

I was worried at first that it was bad,but it was stored in a cool dark place and it still smells great!!

Don't get me wrong,I like the Elmis products,but loved the Royal Dutch.

Click on below to view my photos!

This is my first time uploading photos so bear with me!

ENJOY!!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=18719370#post18719370

airlink diva: Speaking of Royal Dutch, I still have 3 bottles of the Body Lotion since the "stuff" in the soap dispenser at work is hard on my hands. Royal Dutch does the trick and as you say still has the nice aroma. I too have no problem with the Elemis products but Royal Dutch seemed so appropriate for a HAL ship.:D

I REALLY prefer the Royal Dutch in oh, so many ways. The Elemis products are nice but I react badly :eek: to the yellow soap and the body scrub. I, too, wish that the Royal Dutch was offered as an option.

Dare I admit that I have an entire small box just brimming with Royal Dutch products? I haven't looked in it lately but I am sure I have several bars of several different types of soap, lotion, shampoo and conditioner. I even have a few of the Ginseng Lotion, I love the smell of it.

Okay, I'll go to the thrift store Monday and see if there's any left -- I can't stand the stuff, and just presumed that everyone felt the same. The thrift sells the stuff for $0.10 a bottle, I think..... will buy it up!

If you find it there, please email me at ger_77 at yahoo dot com and I'd be happy to send you funds for mailing it to your neighbour in Saskatchewan!

Smooth Sailing! :):):)

As I sit here in my office, I'm thinking I must be old. I'm sitting here with a small bottle of HAL Ginseng Body Lotion on my desk from some long ago HAL cruise. Small narrow square bottle with a blue top, and the HAL logo on the front. Anyone remember those?:)

Archived