Pet Peeve - "I've never . . . but"

niborHS

I wonder if there is a comfy chair and soft pillows in the naughty room.

Nobody expects the.....................................I go again!

Btw, How many Germans does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Ve are asking ze qvestions here!

So, where onboard is the 'naughty room' Your Honor?

If we ever have the opportunity of sailing together on a Dam ship, I'll be sure to show you. ;)

I wonder if there is a comfy chair and soft pillows in the naughty room.

Comfy chairs and soft pillows - I don't think so, but I'm pretty sure you'll find handcuffs in there. :D

Smooth Sailing! :):):)

If we ever have the opportunity of sailing together on a Dam ship, I'll be sure to show you. ;)

Comfy chairs and soft pillows - I don't think so, but I'm pretty sure you'll find handcuffs in there. :D

1. Deal!

2. Got them too

they charge cakeage (truly)

Cakeage ? ? ? Okay, that one made me laugh out loud - I'm guessing you are referring to special request cakes for birthdays or anniversaries - am I correct?

Copper - you're halfway to the naughty room with your own handcuffs . . . you devil!

Cakeage ? ? ? Okay, that one made me laugh out loud - I'm guessing you are referring to special request cakes for birthdays or anniversaries - am I correct?

Copper - you're halfway to the naughty room with your own handcuffs . . . you devil!

Halfway? I'm stuck in it, looking for the key:eek:!

I know the Mayflowerdam stopped in the Netherlands, but wasn't it a little later than 1207?

Maybe I have my ships confused.

They may have needed to start earlier due to a lack of electricity.

Everyone knows that the Mayflowerdam was "Nuke-U-Laar" powered and didn't need electricity.

This has been verified by SNOPES and has been labeled by MicroSoft as "the greatest threat known to mankind, ever"

Norton and MacAfee have no known cure for this DAM virus.

Please forward this immediately to everyone you know or have ever heard of !

Put your name on the top of the list and send all of your DAM Dollars to the name on the bottom of the list.

Your greatest wish will be granted within 73.5 hours.

Failure to comply will cause all of the TRAYS to disappear from the Lido.

"No. 1, make it so . . ."

Hence the name CAKEAGE which is like CORKAGE

So then we would be looking at BULBAGE in the future? I can only imagine the outrage that's going to create. These message boards are going to be burning up!

yes never understood this?

more pet peeves are

Questions like

"Convince me To Sail XYZ" who cares? I'm not a travel agent working on commisssion,besides I already have two jobs as it is.

another one is

"Will Little Jimmy Be Bored On A Cruise"? Once again who cares?

You have a new "fan" Pipedreams...:D

Whoa . . . that was rather harsh . . . or, were you the one that got the 911 call because McDonald's ran out of chicken nuggets?

Yeah, I was thinking, I sure hope she changed jobs!! Enough people die every year from dispassionate jaded dispatchers. We don't need another one.

Yeah, I was thinking, I sure hope she changed jobs!! Enough people die every year from dispassionate jaded dispatchers. We don't need another one.

Actually, I'm more concerned about the people who can't get through on the 9-1-1 lines because people without a clue are using it for non-emergency calls with "friendly" dispatchers who should be getting them off the line as soon as possible. (A real problem in my city.) I have no doubt that the poster's observations are accurate and have no reason to believe that she isn't totally professional when dealing with callers.

p.s. -- If I go on a cruise to South America, will I need light bulbs that screw in counter-clockwise?

Archived